[3.6 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide SRS Baron Life [HC/SC/Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]

"
Vallenhael wrote:

Hey;

50 chance orbs, thats the average number of chancing it takes to get a Baron. So if they refuse to drop within a near future it is very possible to chance it yourself with high probability.

BTW, how do you know its 2%?
Don't worry, I'm back with another silly question. Being that Ball lightning and GMP is for EE, do you just leave those gems at level 1?
what gem u link with SRS in NA?

elemental weakness isnt better for ball light?
Can some people farming maps, upload their current gear, trying to get a few more ideas, been a while since I played. Thanks
Is the whole trip down through the strength nodes of the tree (in the bottom left) meant for your preparation for Baron? If you're not sure when you'll have a Baron, is it worth getting other nodes (like some of the minion ones at the top, some extra resistances/health ones that are closer), and then resspeccing to go full str once you get the Baron?

I'm currently chugging through Act 9, will plan to get to maps soon. But I'm going to take off on Tuesday for some time, not sure if I'll return to the build after, and I bet I won't be able to afford a Baron before then. So basically, I'm looking to maximize this build to get to maps, and under the assumption I probably won't get a baron (and if I return and the price has come down, I'll transition to that).

Currently, I'm using an early 4L +1 minion helm, it's served me well for now. I assume at some point I should switch to a weapon with more links. How would I go about getting a 5/6 link weapon that actually has +1/+2 fire skills? (I assume the switch isn't worth it unless the weapon has both more links and +1 to gems, because SRS scales hard with levels, so I don't think extra links is worth losing the +1 levels). I haven't found any essences that give +1 to fire gems. Should I just use path of trade? Do you just roll a bunch of staffs using your currency and hope to get +1 fire gems? I"m very new to this game so I'm pretty lost as to how to actually gear my character.

For reference, my character is here ( https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ziddletwix/characters). As you can tell, I've just been plowing ahead, paid no attention to gearing properly, but I'm thinking I'll need to start actually making gear soon.

Finally, when I try to sue hatred + generosity, I have not enough mana to function. Should I only use that if I can find a weapon or chest that gives me blood magic for my SRS? Otherwise, I can't seem to make that work, so I've just been sticking with clarity as my only aura.
"
Mckaguer wrote:
Can some people farming maps, upload their current gear, trying to get a few more ideas, been a while since I played. Thanks

I'm using those items. i dont know if is this the best gem set for NA now i'm farming T7 maps without any problem, maps where boss summom too many mobs or give that immortal buff is a little painfull cuz the SRS doesnt target the boss(peninsula)

I did some changes in the skill tree, got the "exeptional performance" for more duration, some jewel sockets(jewels with 15% minion gem) and almost all nodes with life regeneration, now i have 580 life regen with stone golem.
Thank you for helping to make The Baron outrageously expensive.
How would Victarios Influence be for this build? Could it help me as a budget option before baron or does it work after baron or not at all worth it?

And what do you think of Baron + Covenant + United in Dream?
Is it worth getting a nycta lantern for the weapon while waiting for the baron ?
"
TsunaH wrote:
Is it worth getting a nycta lantern for the weapon while waiting for the baron ?

I'm using and dont have problems till T7 maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info