[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

"
MorRroM wrote:
All leaders should be killed?or oak leave?

Kill all.
So I rerolled into this build yesterday. Clocked in about 13 hours into so far, currently 75. The build performs the same as the last time I tried it in beta, as in quite good but totem play style is just not growing on me. I'll see if I can push it into t12/level 80 tomorrow.
G'day mate, just wondering what kind of jewels I'm supposed to socket with this build :)

Thanks.
Great guide, really enjoying it. Also, your path of building link with gear included is very helpful and fun to tinker with.

I also found some small optimizations of your final skill tree:

1: If you connect the axe damage wheel at the left side of the tree, straight down towards the bloodless wheel (bottom-left path), connecting juggernaut and the jewel to the south-left side and deleting middle path, you save 1 skill point.

2: Instead of Iron Reflexes, taking Soul of Steel plus the armour and armour+elemental resist nodes leading to it (opposite the Bloodless wheel) grants you more armour in total, plus 10% resist all and flat physical reduction. (And you don't lose the small amount of evasion you have).

I really enjoy the totem play style, plus got lucky with Tabula Rasa from a random drop at lvl 25. Everything dies so fast now :).
"
Vakturion wrote:
G'day mate, just wondering what kind of jewels I'm supposed to socket with this build :)

Thanks.

Life % + Phys Damage with 2H Weapons + Attack Speed.

I've added it to the guide as well.
"
gjauwerda wrote:
I also found some small optimizations of your final skill tree:

1: If you connect the axe damage wheel at the left side of the tree, straight down towards the bloodless wheel (bottom-left path), connecting juggernaut and the jewel to the south-left side and deleting middle path, you save 1 skill point.

2: Instead of Iron Reflexes, taking Soul of Steel plus the armour and armour+elemental resist nodes leading to it (opposite the Bloodless wheel) grants you more armour in total, plus 10% resist all and flat physical reduction. (And you don't lose the small amount of evasion you have).

Good suggestions. I've updated the end-game as well as the leveling skill trees.

"
I really enjoy the totem play style

Wish I could say the same.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Aug 11, 2017, 7:49:55 AM
Would a staff version work for this build? I just 6L'd a Hege's Er and wouldn't mind trying it out.
"
Regards wrote:
Would a staff version work for this build? I just 6L'd a Hege's Er and wouldn't mind trying it out.

It'll do. Just be aware that staff will have more scaling issues compared to other 2H weapons due to a lack of nodes.
Hey, I have just started following your build yesterday, decided to try it on hardcore, first ever hard core, with my brother who is playing scorhing ray, hope this build works out, will play a lot safer.

One thing I'm curious is what do you mean by "faster attacks (for QOL)" for the gem links? I'm just curious as to what that means :)

Just finished ACT 2 hopefully can get my hand onto Warchief and start melting mobs! Is the skill tree updated too? Just asking for extra confirmation , don't want to fk up the skill tree. thanks!
How good would the Brass Dome Gladiator Plate be on this build? It's half the price of a belly.
More dmg reduction, no crit bursts, the Art of the Gladiator cancels out the movement reduction and we don't block attacks and spells anyways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info