$10 Beta Keys for The Fall of Oriath Available through Chrono - Today Only!

"
Tylanos wrote:
Doesn't really makes sense to sell beta keys for a free game. I can understand giving one with supporter packs but this... and it's not even cheap, basically 10$ for one month of beta, and why would people report bugs if they paid for it ? I love GGG but this just looks like a greedy and overall bad decision imo.

Agreed 100% . Totally disappointed by this GGG decision to sell beta keys.

When you buy supporter pack, you are supporting the game and get points to buy MTX cosmetcs, and getting beta key feels just like a free bonus on top of that. This way it's literally charging people to test your game.
"
Achilles82 wrote:
"
Tylanos wrote:
Doesn't really makes sense to sell beta keys for a free game. I can understand giving one with supporter packs but this... and it's not even cheap, basically 10$ for one month of beta, and why would people report bugs if they paid for it ? I love GGG but this just looks like a greedy and overall bad decision imo.

Agreed 100% . Totally disappointed by this GGG decision to sell beta keys.

When you buy supporter pack, you are supporting the game and get points to buy MTX cosmetcs, and getting beta key feels just like a free bonus on top of that. This way it's literally charging people to test your game.

"testing a game" is a little bit more than just downloading the beta client, create a char and playing 4 hours till act 7, which most people do.

beside: how do you want them to make some bucks, charge those who call them "greedy" an monthly payment to show them?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I prefer to wait to see how the things develop with the CI builds 1st.
Selling closed! beta keys...jeez GGG where's the good morality in that?....

And all this after already delaying beta content updates plus the new MTX system.

"
thefredz wrote:
the real reason the wave 2 was delayed
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
Last edited by Fips_PoE on Jul 1, 2017, 3:02:33 PM
plz buy beta keys for POE the FREE game...

IGN: Bluntexile
I mean, they legit are giving some people what they want. It's been asked quite a few times to be able to outright purchase a beta key at a cheaper price. Honestly if you think it's BS then don't buy one and wait till august to play it for free. No one is twisting your arm.
Gotta sell the keys instead of giving them to actual players amiright...
Very good price for those wanting to see the new stuff earlier,but at least to me I prefer save some money and get the oriath supporter pack.

Also, come on people, the game still free with a lot of content comming how exactly you suppose to GGG makes money?

Really, in my opinion, knowing how far GGG has come, at this point people should stop thinking that it is a somekind of petpetual help state thing , GGG is a company. Trully supporters always hopes that it gets bigger keeping their values. Which is exactly what is happening here, we stay getting awesome content for free with an paying MTX model.

There are so much hard work here that I think it is disrespectful with them and their product think that every time I bought something of them I'm doing charity.
This community makes me sick sometimes. You realize this sale is only for 24 hours right? You realize there are still beta invite waves right?
Can't believe you people are actually mad because of this...
Worst GGG marketing move today.

Now i have nothing to blame Diablo III players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info