$10 Beta Keys for The Fall of Oriath Available through Chrono - Today Only!

GGG once again throwing away the credibility they had as "the good dev team that didn't sellout", what a sad turn of events. OR not i guess, by this point they have no credibility to throw away.
lol I don't know why but I thought I'd come to this thread and see people happy that ggg decided to let those that asked for a cheaper way to try the beta.

Quite the opposite, just a bunch of whiners. Good way to pass the time I guess. Some really entitled brats these days.

Money for ggg means a better game for me. Another way for them to make cash that doesn't include pay to win is awesome.

The best part is majority of us that actually spend money on this game could care less.
"
rahven32 wrote:
lol I don't know why but I thought I'd come to this thread and see people happy that ggg decided to let those that asked for a cheaper way to try the beta.

Quite the opposite, just a bunch of whiners. Good way to pass the time I guess. Some really entitled brats these days.

Money for ggg means a better game for me. Another way for them to make cash that doesn't include pay to win is awesome.

The best part is majority of us that actually spend money on this game could care less.

Lol, you clearly don't understand the point of a beta test. It is to find bugs and report them so that they can get fixed. Making people pay to get into beta does quite the opposite. It limits the # of people in the beta which results in less bugs being found.

More money for GGG doesn't mean a better game for you, more people in the beta testing and reporting bugs means a better game for you.
Last edited by Hypnoticc on Jul 2, 2017, 3:46:54 PM
Been in a ton of beta's and alpha's. I know exactly what they are. Trying to take a moral high ground isn't going to work for me.

Just a fyi beta is a thing of the past. Now it's called early access and you DO have to pay for almost all of those. So again this doesn't affect the normal player. If they want to wait good for them. If they feel like tossing some cash at a ftp game and help out good for them. Even if it's just stress testing it will help.
so we officially should rename "closed beta" to "early access" now?
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
Might as well. I guess they would be taking less slack if they did.

EDIT:
Actually some would complain about that to lol. So I guess it doesn't matter either way.
Last edited by rahven32 on Jul 2, 2017, 4:04:57 PM
"
rahven32 wrote:
Been in a ton of beta's and alpha's. I know exactly what they are. Trying to take a moral high ground isn't going to work for me.

Just a fyi beta is a thing of the past. Now it's called early access and you DO have to pay for almost all of those. So again this doesn't affect the normal player. If they want to wait good for them. If they feel like tossing some cash at a ftp game and help out good for them.
"
Even if it's just stress testing it will help

LOL. Stress testing would be opening the beta. Obviously they don't care about stress testing or bug reports. just money . because limiting the amount of people in the beta just hurts
Last edited by Hypnoticc on Jul 2, 2017, 4:08:12 PM
I doubt the beta has enough servers to open it all the way. You can stress test still without inviting everyone. When this beta first started it was lag city.
"
rahven32 wrote:
Just a fyi beta is a thing of the past. Now it's called early access and you DO have to pay for almost all of those. So again this doesn't affect the normal player.

Not true at all. This is a BETA because player data will be wiped at the end of it. EARLY ACCESS indicates that player data will still be there at the end of it. Big difference, and hence why I have little interest in Beta. I did try 3.0 Beta it for a little bit, but not going to waste my time just to help GGG test and not get to save progression. So no, this is not "early access" at all.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mostly true I have played some early access stuff that wiped but those were mostly mmmo's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info