Sao Paulo Server latency

"
wackygoose wrote:

I feel you, if you dont want to risk losing things, play in texas realm, but then instead of the usual ~20ms you get ~150 or more, feels very clunky

Yea sometimes when i'm just trading stuffs i do that.. the thing is that my build is able to do shaper, for example, but i just can't cuz i keep dying cuz of the desync, u know?

So im tied at doing delves 270~ish and t11-15 maps because i just dont trust the servers...
Rip again? Nisuuuu
@Fitzy_GGG

I been wondering, your company is renting the servers to host the SP gateway, yet it crashes and lags everyday. Isn't it time to stop burning money on what clearly is a sub optimal provider and look for a server provider that actually can offer a reliable service?
"
wackygoose wrote:

I feel you, if you dont want to risk losing things, play in texas realm, but then instead of the usual ~20ms you get ~150 or more, feels very clunky

I'd rather play something else.
rip once again
I somehow "accepted" a instable server perfomance over the last months but now its gone.
Guess its time to pick another game to play...
Suddenly I was disconnected from the game, and now I'm unable to connect to most instances from Sao Paulo. Another gateway runs just fine.

I get the message "An unexpected disconnetion occurred":

Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
"
i8037 wrote:
"
wackygoose wrote:

I'd rather play something else.

you cant just feed me with crack then tell me to smoke something else
"
cH4n wrote:
I somehow "accepted" a instable server perfomance over the last months but now its gone.
Guess its time to pick another game to play...

yeah.. just now that I got a First Blood Supporter Pack, in less than 1 month, this shit starts, delve is unplayable for br's
Come on, just make a new gateway here in South America. You can not avoid this kind of thing to happens here, or in any server. We should have a second choice of gateway here, instead of having to play in DC or Texas with a latency of 180+.

North America has 3 gateways, Europa has 5, Singapore and Australia isn't that far from each other. Why South America can't have another playable choice for when shit happens with the only gateway we got?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info