Sao Paulo Server latency

I was playing at Washington's servers, because its better play with 150ms then with unstable Sao Paulo's servers, getting dced all the time.
And on any server i get tons of desyncs...
I have something around 10 friends playing with me, all them tells me the same thing: "Oh, damn.. got desync.." "oh.. desync again"..

Siriously, guys, i don't know what happened in Delve patch, but before i never had any problems... Now it's just impossible to play.. i survive almost all the time because i have a lot of life leech, but its kinda suck to go somewhere in map and then 2 seconds later you just get teleported back to the initial place..

Its kinda boring, and the sad part is that i've just spent money in supporter pack...
DC is having some problems lately, so that's why.
SP is offline because well... it's SP.
Last edited by i8037 on Sep 12, 2018, 11:20:59 PM
Im having:

Login Error
The operation timed out.
Looks like there are continuing problems with the ix.br exchange. I'm checking with the DC to see if they know what is up.
today was a good day, flipped 3 loreweaves in 2 hours and made 3ex profit. That was all I could do. At least i'm getting currency!
Well I play HC SSF in Br realm and It's really annoying :/
same here, its impossible to play today, i got dc again and again and now i cant even see the ping of a cpl of servers... its a " ? " when it should show the ping
"
bloodstain77 wrote:
Well I play HC SSF in Br realm and It's really annoying :/

you are a madman, although i have to say, it's better for me (20-30 ping) and i don't know why.... called my isp and they said they would solve it, i didn't believe, but maybe they did, i already emailed ggg with the changes on my winMTR
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Every league start we have the same issues in SP server, the latency oscillates like a heart monitor, it is horrible to play, out the amount of deaths, disconnections and loss of maps ...
server has been good to me all day, hope it keeps up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info