Sao Paulo Server latency

"
myronath wrote:
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
ix.br exchange was acting up again, causing 10 minutes of sustained packet loss that severed the connection from the gateway to the realm

Edit: I've been told that this was caused by maintenance being performed at the internet exchange. =(

I dont think this is caused by a "maintenance"... like every day if you play arround mid day ( gmt -3 ), br realms works really well.

BUT if you try to play arround 21 hs gmt -3 br realms are UNPLAYABLE, like right now.

I took a sample today to show some numbers

https://imgur.com/a/WvSugPR

First picture was on delve mines,with activity. Second one was standing still on my hide out.

Most likely because during mid day people are at work, school and so on. But around 2100 people are starting to be back home and the goddamn useless brasilian network can't hold the excess of people with free time trying to use it at same time, so it start crapping out, lagging and eventually crashing. No surprise that Brasil is like rank 9 on the worst internet services...
"
SaintLucifer wrote:
"
myronath wrote:
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
ix.br exchange was acting up again, causing 10 minutes of sustained packet loss that severed the connection from the gateway to the realm

Edit: I've been told that this was caused by maintenance being performed at the internet exchange. =(

I dont think this is caused by a "maintenance"... like every day if you play arround mid day ( gmt -3 ), br realms works really well.

BUT if you try to play arround 21 hs gmt -3 br realms are UNPLAYABLE, like right now.

I took a sample today to show some numbers

https://imgur.com/a/WvSugPR

First picture was on delve mines,with activity. Second one was standing still on my hide out.

Most likely because during mid day people are at work, school and so on. But around 2100 people are starting to be back home and the goddamn useless brasilian network can't hold the excess of people with free time trying to use it at same time, so it start crapping out, lagging and eventually crashing. No surprise that Brasil is like rank 9 on the worst internet services...

Well thats what i was trying to show, but i cant say much about my country network neither. I dont know where blizzard hosted they servers to host so many games without constant issues
EVERY GOD DAMN DAY. AT LEAST ONCE (ON A GOOD DAY)

GOT INTO GAME. 10 SECONDS. DISCONNECTED. AND NOW THIS.

Last edited by alezipp on Sep 12, 2018, 11:15:33 PM
yeah, rip br servers... again
Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3hu3hu3Hu3

The Brazilian Classic. Nothing fucking works here, ever.
A lot of random DCs and cannot go back for minutes when DCed, the game fail in the authenticating part give the message "The operation timed out", but if I choose another gateway, the game login normally :(
Today was a horrible day, I got disconnected like 8 times, or more but I stoped counting. Is just annoying.
OMFG, really? Shut this server down already!!! I'm f*cking tired of losing maps that I invested alot cuz of this, every single day this is happening!
"
Juanch88 wrote:
Hi Fitzy, sorry to bother you again.

ISP: Telecentro

Between 80 and 100ms in SP. Used to be 40, 50. It feels a lot worse than 100ms, I'm playing in texas 170ms and it's much more playable.

br.login.pathofexile.com
https://pastebin.com/0YzAve5R

us.login.pathofexile.com
https://pastebin.com/T0FZsRei

Ty again.

UPDATE

Playing in SP with 40ms FINALLY when "an unespected disconnection ocurred". Can't log in now... "The operatio timed out".

Edit: Kicked out from Texas and SP. Washingtong here we go.
Last edited by Juanch88 on Sep 12, 2018, 11:29:34 PM

Idk what to do anymore. Cant even play on US servers now.
Anyone else experiencing the same, could you test out twitch and see if its lagged/going off as well?
Anyone knows what to do

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info