The Fall of Oriath: The Harbour Bridge

"
Iamod wrote:
OH SNAP SON! 2 bosses at once? Looks like a 4 second fight instead of 2. CREATIVITY

Sooo...what would be a creative fight according to you? I'm guessing it just has to be one where you simply have to struggle not to die in due to the difficulty regardless of the actual level of creative mechanics in it ala Dark Souls? Yeah...no thanks. I'd rather have a manageable fight with variation (which you're free to cheese through with some OP build if you want to) than having to win via a hundred perfectly-timed butt pokes in a row - for every boss.

PoE has more creative boss fights than most rpgs I know. Yet everytime the devs add said mechanics (ex: Atziri, the Shaper and let's not forget the daddy of them all in this respect, Izaro), people then complain about fights with stages. Well then, how the hell do you people want them to be creative, huh? Especially many of the recent bosses have good variety of attacks - it's not their fault (well, apart from bad skill balancing, but that's got nothing to do with the boss fight in question) that players choose not to engage with them. Such people are free to go play Dark Souls all day if they enjoy that kind of, imo, monotonous punishment.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Damn... is this thread Charan VS all

Well, hey! It's not Charan vs me, at least. So not all. I was simply happy that he answered my question. After so many years playing this game, I still learned something new about its setting. :)
So we're finally going to get on the bridge that had the barrier in between the two temples? Nice. Curious to see if there's going to be a crossfire battle between the two sides' forces as well.
Hello, GGG! Thanks for the amazing upcoming expansion! Following the news with excitement.

It's my birthday today and my relatives can't afford any gifts. Could you make this day special for me and share a beta access key? I promise to to return the favor by buying more stash tabs as soon as I move to a not-so-third-world country :)
BF Assassin confirmed viable for 3.0

Thanks Bex!
"
vio wrote:
edit: looks all epic but you'll never reach the coolness of the original globe girls ui with your current cloths design. they really had something...

This.

T_T
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Epic video thank you ! so exciting !
IGN: Megawipe
Plox sell statue of statue. I know it's not going to happen, but still ._.

Also totally with Charan on this - the super generic names are irksome at the best of times, and I'm not looking forward to the site of the eternal struggle between Solaris and Lunaris being something incredibly lame like "The Harbour Bridge." If we apparently care so little, can't we just go all the way then and officially have it named it "The Bridge?" Or are we crossing any other bridges in Act VIII and is having to distinguish it so wildly and specifically as "The Harbour Bridge" completely necessary? There can't possibly be any history or relevance or anything behind any locations in the game, right? Sigh.
Last edited by Velari on Jun 28, 2017, 4:33:21 AM
By character wipe, does that also mean stash wipe ?
"
Iamod wrote:
OH SNAP SON! 2 bosses at once? Looks like a 4 second fight instead of 2. CREATIVITY

it's actually not 2 at once, but one vs another and you'er choosing the side :) so yeah kinda creative you can say. Also looks insanely good and detailed.

Towelies fightning not outstanding, but other than that it's just beautiful
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
Last edited by HQuality on Jun 28, 2017, 5:03:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info