Developer Diary - Music in Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
I hope you will enjoy all the new music in The Fall of Oriath! In the meantime, here is a preview of one of the upcoming tracks.

Epic! I love it. It strangely sounds like what would be the soundtrack of a promotion video for the next Mystery Box...
Last edited by Monsieur_Gao on Jun 26, 2017, 7:20:53 PM
music in poe has ever been amazing. the new acts just continue in that good tradition
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Amazing music! Looking forward to seeing everything together with the content. (Waiting for the wipe before starting to play the beta)
Sincerely,
Lilith Daemon
Kamil, your music has quickly become one of the best qualities of Path of Exile. I'm just as excited for your scores as I am for the rest of the content. Amazing work!

(Oh, and I loved the callback to the Solaris Mystery Box theme in the new Solaris vs. Lunaris piece!)
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
Last edited by Xedralya on Jun 26, 2017, 7:52:54 PM
Music is awesomeness!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Love the music in this game.
delete all lootboxes
Music plays an important role in my enjoyment of a game. I have always loved the music in Path of Exile. It's nice to get a peek inside the thought process of creating it.
Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours.
So, when will we get the ability to select music in our hideouts!
Mr. Orman-Janowski,

I just wanted to say how much I LOVE the music you've done, for this game!

I believe your music is every bit as atmospheric and haunting as those classic pieces done by Matt Uelmen.

You keep creating this great music, and I'll happily keep buying supporter packs!!!

Thank you.
Nice report! If I understood it right you pointed out that the ingame music is still in development and only act 5 music and maybe act 6 town music is finished (what's included in the beta)?

Keeping this in mind, how much more/new composed music can we expect at the 3.0.0 release compared to the beta content?

Is it that you aim to completely replace the music from act 5 to 10 in the long run such that music from act 1 to 4 is not replayed?
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
Last edited by Fips_PoE on Jun 26, 2017, 8:24:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info