Standard Wormhole ?!

The ability to transfer over OP items that were nerfed would destroy any semblance of balance in a new league. Cant even imagine what it would do to the economy as well.

Even right now in legacy league, some of the original legacy OP items were STILL changed because they broke stuff so bad.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

now now , no need to be a total dick about it.

poe is an old game now.. alot of those good players have jobs , families and kids to chew through their spare time. for those people restarting every three months is not practical

I completely get that, but clearly that isn't the case of the OP. My comment was directed at the fucking idiotic idea suggested by the OP. Such stupidity can not be reasoned with and therefore my only option is to be, in your parlance, a dick.

so not only you want for standard to stay garbage you also want to ruin new leagues?
"
nubletofdoom wrote:
it'd give the ability to transfert one item from your stash in Standard into a fresh new league !!

Except then it wouldn't be a fresh new league because it would be full of shit people brought over from standard....
Never going to happen. Ever. For good reason.

/thread
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
I play both temp leagues and standard but...

Leave now and dont come back until you understand how friggin stupid your suggestion is. Seriously.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Jun 27, 2017, 7:51:24 AM
"
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

poe is an old game now.. alot of those good players have jobs , families and kids to chew through their spare time. for those people restarting every three months is not practical

I completely get that, but clearly that isn't the case of the OP. My comment was directed at the fucking idiotic idea suggested by the OP. Such stupidity can not be reasoned with and therefore my only option is to be, in your parlance, a dick.

just treat it as a fanciful idea, it is fun to dream after all

plus it is an interesting thought experiment if we tweak it

, ie a different suggestion .. if you could bring any one item from standard .. would it be worth say permanently locking your character or even account to ssf?
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jun 27, 2017, 8:11:53 AM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

just treat it as a fanciful idea, it is fun to dream after all

plus it is an interesting thought experiment if we tweak it

, ie a different suggestion .. if you could bring any one item from standard .. would it be worth say permanently locking your character or even account to ssf?

its not a dream its a nightmare lol
I dont see any any key!
fine fine.
Make it wort 30 exalts.
Half a mirror, a new currency item that would come between Exalt and Mirror.

positive effects:

- Deaths in Hardcore would reach new world records as characters in HC will have an insane value.
- It might get devs into nerfing those completely broken items for good.
- Items in Standard would never be completely useless anymore for League players.

Nub
"
nubletofdoom wrote:
fine fine.
Make it wort 30 exalts.
Half a mirror, a new currency item that would come between Exalt and Mirror.

positive effects:

- Deaths in Hardcore would reach new world records as characters in HC will have an insane value.
- It might get devs into nerfing those completely broken items for good.
- Items in Standard would never be completely useless anymore for League players.

still no

fresh leagues should put all on equal footing

not give the rich a huge advantage

also one of the great things about leagues is there is no legacy stuff

stop trying to let standard infect leagues

go back to the landfill!
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info