Standard Wormhole ?!

Ability to transfert ONE ITEM from Standard to a New league.

I was wondering if anyone ever though about that. Probably yes, but it just popped in my mind and i felt like i should share it in here.

I was thinking of an item, very rare, lets say a 10ex value item you would consume on use and it'd give the ability to transfert one item from your stash in Standard into a fresh new league !!

Well, maybe.

PS: Just because i was trying to find the current poe weakness so it could be fixed and bring back that old excitement i felt years ago. we're all rich as fk in Standard, but it's like Ethiopia currency: 1,000,000,000,000 = 1€, some 6links are abandonned in unnamed tabs, insane pdps weapons you will never find in leagues. but they're useless because they are in Standard.
Some players have wealth beyond measure and 500ex worth items might unbalance this shit severely. But at least, Players will be able to reach a "very" strong build in Leagues when it's kinda tricky atm.

Nub
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2017, 7:47:32 PM
"
nubletofdoom wrote:

just no....
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrJimGaming
if the item is 10 (or 20?) times rarer than an Ex. I think it's doable.
Nub
"
nubletofdoom wrote:
if the item is 10 (or 20?) times rarer than an Ex. I think it's doable.

no, no, no

that ruins the whole point of leagues

and it would also make the most hardcore folk feel like the have to play standard to succeed in leagues

bad idea

like it should be in the bad idea hall of fame
I dont see any any key!
"
nubletofdoom wrote:

I was wondering if anyone ever though about that. Probably yes, but it just popped in my mind and i felt like i should share it in here.

I was thinking of an item, very rare, lets say a 10ex value item you would consume on use and it'd give the ability to transfert one item from your stash in Standard into a fresh new league !!

Well, maybe.

PS: Just because i was trying to find the current poe weakness so it could be fixed and bring back that old excitement i felt years ago. we're all rich as fk in Standard, but it's like Ethiopia currency: 1,000,000,000,000 = 1€, some 6links are abandonned in unnamed tabs, insane pdps weapons you will never find in leagues. but they're useless because they are in Standard.
Some players have wealth beyond measure and 500ex worth items might unbalance this shit severely. But at least, Players will be able to reach a "very" strong build in Leagues when it's kinda tricky atm.

how about you just play a temp league .. and forget about your standard trash like every other good player
"

how about you just play a temp league .. and forget about your standard trash like every other good player

Funny. Classy. Generalizing. Arrogant. And maybe a little sad. But, again, funny nonetheless. Even tho I'm not laughing "with" you.

OT: The whole point of a league is to start fresh. Fresh characters. Fresh economy. Fresh goals. Fresh carrots. Letting EVERYONE bring ONE item, results in thousands of items, resulting in a "not so" fresh start and a "not so fresh" economy. So no, this idea is - in my eyes - bad.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Jun 26, 2017, 12:45:58 PM
A more interesting idea would be transfer one charater from std to sc temp league. character is permanently labled solo self found.

but it would still be unrealistic

"

now now , no need to be a total dick about it.

poe is an old game now.. alot of those good players have jobs , families and kids to chew through their spare time. for those people restarting every three months is not practical
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jun 26, 2017, 12:56:32 PM
the solution : play league until u break it (1month/2month ?) and then,play standard to enjoy your op stuff and test some funny build .....

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Wouldn't everyone just transfer over Legacy Kaoms...
Wouldn't be Legacy Kaoms anymore it would be STANDARD Kaoms
It doesn't matter how rare the item is. Some people have thousands of exalts in Standard. And being able to bring one completely broken item from Standard into a temp league would automatically give that player an enormous advantage in the Temp league.

The Temp leagues are meant to be fresh starts so that no one has an advantage at the beginning, for people to be able to compete in that environment. This type of item transfer would ruin that environment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info