[3.5] Death by a Thousand Cuts - Frost Blades & Blade Flurry Raider

I've added some levelling trees to the Levelling section. I apologise for taking so long.

Are these items okay? Rings have resistances since I use lots of uniques and shaper gloves.
Last edited by Xetremer on Feb 18, 2018, 3:05:15 AM
You'd want higher rolls (especially life) across the board. Also, it looks like your Molten Strike is unlinked.
Could you elaborate on why this is not a good League starter (it is stated as a con)? Are touch of anguish very expensive in the beginning? Other than those and wildfire jewels the gear seem to be rather standard.
"
Garash wrote:
Could you elaborate on why this is not a good League starter (it is stated as a con)? Are touch of anguish very expensive in the beginning? Other than those and wildfire jewels the gear seem to be rather standard.

Yes, ToA has been expensive, if not hilariously overpriced, at the beginning of the last few leagues due to the popularity of Frost Blades (and also this build, coincidentally). Jewelries with all of crit, ele, WED, accuracy is also very expensive no matter what time it is. Certainly, you can do it, people do SSF with far more expensive builds, just know that it's not one of the cheaper options.
I just killed Shaper!! so happy, thank you so much for this build!! This is my first league and I love it so much!!
"
"
Garash wrote:

Yes, ToA has been expensive, if not hilariously overpriced, at the beginning of the last few leagues due to the popularity of Frost Blades (and also this build, coincidentally). Jewelries with all of crit, ele, WED, accuracy is also very expensive no matter what time it is. Certainly, you can do it, people do SSF with far more expensive builds, just know that it's not one of the cheaper options.

Thanks for answering!

Does this build not have any leech, or am I totally blind?
"
Garash wrote:

Thanks for answering!

Does this build not have any leech, or am I totally blind?

You leech with Soul Raker, Vaal Pact, your claws, and Atziri's Promise.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Feb 24, 2018, 7:19:34 PM
"
andy950224 wrote:
I just killed Shaper!! so happy, thank you so much for this build!! This is my first league and I love it so much!!

Gratz. You're already being smarter than I was when I first started out.
Thoughts on the 3.2 changes to raider?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info