[3.0] Miracle CoC Discharge, so broken you down all content on 60c and 5l

build's not good for 3.0 because GGG keeps gutting fun builds like coc
MFJonesHC
I'm currently lvl 87 and I don't have any major problems ! Map boss can hit hard but with 4,5K life it's doable ! I have done the uber-lab with two-handed mace Izaro at lvl 86 and surprisingly I can take one of his charged smash without dying... You must focus on life and basalt flask to tank hard hit. I'm using a version of the build with Voll's Devotion and the endurance charge generation helps for tanking too.

I'm not using RF so much 'cause the degen is too high for the moment (in addition of blood rage) but it's interesting for high density mob maps.

;-)
I don't understand what mechanic you are using to always become bleeding?!?
You only bleed if you get hit by physical damage. How do you manage to always get hit when fighting? I would think that shaper doesnt even hit you - so how do you get hit and become bleeding?!
Ok im level 90 now reached the max of possible item's kinda everything else goes into 30+ ex and i don't see a point of investing that far.

My Gear 6l Voll's, Inya's Epiphany which are insanly good for discharge way better than this bleedin bullshit setup, good gloves with increased damage of time for RF overall everything + vinktar and Voll's Devotion. And no you can't play this build on budget anymore maybe up to tier 10 but that's it!

This build is pretty good for map's up to tier 15 bosses are acutaly ok to kill but if you run out of flask which happens way to often ur dead pretty much or you have to use Townporal to refresh flask. The problem with this build is powercharges give u less crit (ALOT LESS 100% less chance to crit with 1 less powercharge cuz of alira change) overall crit is way harded to get in the tree and leeching is really bad without vinktar's up and u miss an addtional powercharge from Alira which is HUGE damage wise considering you deal 31-589 less lightning dmg!

Next bad thing is accuracy... This shit is nearly impossible to scale with gear even with gloves 400 rings+ amu each 300 helmet 400 it's still not enough 10% chance to fail my attack which is also really bad for the build!

I tried pretty much everything but Gurdians are almost impossible to kill i acutaly did them (Blue Map) but it was by far the hardest gurdian kills i did so far. Shaper is not possible to kill there is almost no way cause u run out of flask in like 10 sec and after your Diamond flask is down u deal no dmg and you almost dont crit anymore which kills your flask charges refresh which kills pretty the whole build and you die because RF degen is to hard. This build is made for mapping not for bossing dont play this build when u wanna do shaper on budget go Warchief Totem or something like that. If you plan to play this build don't use RF+Bloodlust this shit kills you the degen is to strong!

I invested around 400-500c in this build and if you really wanna play it it only get's really good for Mapping with Voll's Devotion.

Please rename this thread this build is no T16-Shaper viable with the item's u suggested and you have to scale way more since they nerfed powercharges!
The original poster no longer plays POE and this build was lasts updated before the power charge nerf. I'm also trying to figure out ways to improve it. Have you guys tried dual weilding Copsris and Rippling thoughts? Rippling complements this build really nicely and the Harbinger of the Arcane is a good substitute for RF. I also linked my curse on hit to Rippling and everything gets cursed ahead of me from the Storm Cascade. Also trying to figure out if The Flow Untethered Belt is worth wearing for the 20% debuff reduction
I'm trying Rippling since yesterday and it's a cool DPS oriented alternative for my build. I have drop RF too since I figured out that a good rare shield with a very high spell damage can boost you DPS near the same way than RF but without the downside and with a better life pool.

Like KillyUu93, I'm using Inya's Epiphany and it's far more interesting than The Red Trail. According to a more oriented Power/Endurance charges use with Voll's Devotion, I have reworked the passive tree to go grab +1 Power and Endurance charge in the Templar area. Now, with 6 Power charges and 5 Endurance charges (I'm using a rare +1 Endurance charge belt), the build is more powerfull and tankier than before.

As you can see, there is many options to upgrade this build!
Last edited by Les_Larmes_du_Styx on Aug 21, 2017, 11:29:34 AM
Your path of building is outdated, the passive tree has changed and heart and soul is in a different location.

This build isnt up to date? Also just a genuinelly low effort and frustrating build post. What is the path for the tree after leveling? Lvl 90 is a long way and youre gonna need the build ready before that, what nodes are necessary to get first?
is this Build 3.0.1 ready and HC available?
Can u add a full skill tree to the post? cant seem to find it
ty, gonna try the build this league
"
I'm trying Rippling since yesterday and it's a cool DPS oriented alternative for my build. I have drop RF too since I figured out that a good rare shield with a very high spell damage can boost you DPS near the same way than RF but without the downside and with a better life pool.

Like KillyUu93, I'm using Inya's Epiphany and it's far more interesting than The Red Trail. According to a more oriented Power/Endurance charges use with Voll's Devotion, I have reworked the passive tree to go grab +1 Power and Endurance charge in the Templar area. Now, with 6 Power charges and 5 Endurance charges (I'm using a rare +1 Endurance charge belt), the build is more powerfull and tankier than before.

As you can see, there is many options to upgrade this build!

Can you post a link of your pastebin for us to see??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info