[3.0] Miracle CoC Discharge, so broken you down all content on 60c and 5l

Breach league is avaible. GGG anounced that braches would appear 10% of the time in maps only just like essences appear in standard.

And yeah, his "60c" budget leaguestarter is a bit expensive, but to be able to do guardians with so little and in this meta where everything but RF is nerfed to the ground, it's a bit of hope in my opinion, I was sure discharge was going to be dead without ES and Vaal Pact.
"
freezEpica wrote:
Hi there!

Sorry but you forgot something...

Your build is rely on The Red Trail boots cause of ms bonuses for cyclone and the most important thing; the frenzy charge generation what makes possible to consume charges with Rotgut flask and double Discharge too.

- Breach league is not available in 3.0
- Breach league specific items are also not available in 3.0
- Cospri's Malice is a really hard to get item at early league/or after wipe (really expensive too) cause you need a level 8 master to get it.
- 5-linked Voll's is also expensive like all the 5 links at the first week.

Resault: You mightly fail when you start with that build after wipe.

I maded a CoC Discharge Witch Occultist for 3.0 and it works fine but I failed on maps.
The problem is ENERGY SHIELD s*cks now.
You can try it too maybe Assassin a better choice, but I like the Occultist ascendancy.

I prefer Pathfinder if you got the GGGGG+ gear...~

Good luck, have fun!

Breach has been added to the core game.
I love your builds. I am doing this on legacy 2.6. What bandit points should i get. Normal +40life, Cruel (Passive or attack speed?) and Merciless (Power Charge?)
How do you use the characters from the paste bin? Can't seem to figure it out...
Also what bandits did you take?
"
animeweaver wrote:
How do you use the characters from the paste bin? Can't seem to figure it out...

Open path of building, import/export build, import from pastebin, ctrl+v in the box

About bandits i added them to the guide
"
AceofSpadesqt wrote:
"
animeweaver wrote:

Open path of building, import/export build, import from pastebin, ctrl+v in the box

Thank you so much for replying. Your knowledge of the game is very inspiring and I hope to understand the game in the same level as you do in the future.
I'm also curious, is this build capable of doing uber atziri as well? I am currently hunting challenges for the legacy league.
"
animeweaver wrote:
"
AceofSpadesqt wrote:
"
animeweaver wrote:

Thank you so much for replying. Your knowledge of the game is very inspiring and I hope to understand the game in the same level as you do in the future.
I'm also curious, is this build capable of doing uber atziri as well? I am currently hunting challenges for the legacy league.

You might even be able to facetank flameblasts with that much fire res, i've no tried tho, usually you dodge things in uber atziri, and this build has high rly mov speed so i don't see why not.
Last edited by AceofSpadesqt on Jun 26, 2017, 9:17:40 AM
Nice build, I have few questions:

1/ Why did you skip Acrobatics ?
2/ Why don't you use Red Trail + Voll's Devotion + Rare Eva Shield with -20% Dmg over time for better damage input or does it deal less dmg than Red Trail + Bloodgrip + RF ?
3/ How do you deal with Elemental Penetration ? No EleWeakness and no EE.
4/ Is Blood Rage mandatory ?
5/ Why HoT ? I get you take AA for chilling and PoF for RF + better Reflect defences if you play with End charges but why not using HoI for better clear speed ?
"
sev7NN wrote:
Nice build, I have few questions:

1/ Why did you skip Acrobatics ?
2/ Why don't you use Red Trail + Voll's Devotion + Rare Eva Shield with -20% Dmg over time for better damage input or does it deal less dmg than Red Trail + Bloodgrip + RF ?
3/ How do you deal with Elemental Penetration ? No EleWeakness and no EE.
4/ Is Blood Rage mandatory ?
5/ Why HoT ? I get you take AA for chilling and PoF for RF + better Reflect defences if you play with End charges but why not using HoI for better clear speed ?

1/ Not worth the points investment compared to other nodes
2/ Voll's Devotion cost almost twice as much as the entire build, and you would lose a gigantic amount of dps if you don't use RF on bosses, 59% dmg multiplier is HUGE. Nothing prevents you from using a voll's devotion with RF if you have it, it just didn't make sense to triple the cost of the build for a 20% dps buff.
3/ Ele Weakness has only 20% effectivness on Guardians, and getting pen on 3 different types of res is impossible. You can go Inquisitor and get a huge dps boost, but you'll lose a ton of defense and mov speed and immunity to status aliments.
4/ No, but you'll feel the difference of not using it, the dmg you take from it is mitigated by armor/basalt so you don't rly take much dmg from it.
5/ I think you are right and Herald of Ice is overall better, HoL gives you more dmg on discharge and is better on single target, but the real reason HoL is there is because i was testing unlinking RF but linking HoL with inc crit+inc duration+poc.
Hello !

First thing : Nice build and nice tuto on your youtube channel !

1/ How do you manage the fact that in 3.0 bleeding will be a status ailment ?
. It will cancel the effect of your boot if you take "Master alchemy" in your ascendency

2/ What will be your choice to replace the boot or the ascendency ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info