[3.0] Explosive Arrow, Ignite focused. Elementalist, Life, MoM, 600k-700k ignite dps (WIP)

Hello Guys, I want to make EA build but i'm scare about nerf.

I try to theory craft in POB, ofcourse it's based on steppy idea. I think the best version is:
EA > GMP(for boss Swift Affication or smth other green socket) > Empower 4 > Chance to Ignite > Burning Damage > Elemental Damage With Attacks.

With this we gain around 93% chance to ignite. We don't have a bigger ignite dmg but with other gem we can gain around 450-500k.

I remake some tree for Scion(Change Ascendancy for Raider) and Maruder.

At this moment we can get around 1,1kk dmg(dps?) on both option. Maruder ofc it's easiest to life leech. Scion give free power/frenzy charge generation so we can use curse but don't have leech, so we need to use Warlord Mark

https://pastebin.com/EYU2jKX9
Last edited by Polopiryn on Aug 22, 2017, 12:28:46 PM
I'm pretty interested in trying EA in 3.0.

If any one is making any progress with this please let me know.

Have anyone tried the Scion version of this build ?
I honestly don't think this is very viable with the nerfs to perfect agony. I can't really come up with good enough DOT numbers to justify investing in ignite (or poison with volkuur's guidance gloves) to make it much better than just doing a typical Explosive Arrow build. Yes, you can make ignites work, but I have not found a way to make them do more overall damage than an EE build that ignores DOT's completely.

Why do 500k damage over 2 seconds when you can just do 500k damage upfront?
Hey guys,

figured I'd share a related theorycraft that I made in PoB. https://pastebin.com/bHmVXS42
It was inspired by Steppy's numbers but with a very different approach. No Perfect Agony and based on a berserker instead. I achieved 10K life and ignite dps ranging from 1M for normal units and 500k for Shaper/Guardians through resolute and 100% (93% for Shaper/Guardians) chance to ignite instead of crit. The tooltip listed in PoB is missing 35% more from Dyadian Dawn which I believe is applied for EA (if it doesn't work, dps is 777k/383k).
"
shjort wrote:
Hey guys,

figured I'd share a related theorycraft that I made in PoB. https://pastebin.com/bHmVXS42
It was inspired by Steppy's numbers but with a very different approach. No Perfect Agony and based on a berserker instead. I achieved 10K life and ignite dps ranging from 1M for normal units and 500k for Shaper/Guardians through resolute and 100% (93% for Shaper/Guardians) chance to ignite instead of crit. The tooltip listed in PoB is missing 35% more from Dyadian Dawn which I believe is applied for EA (if it doesn't work, dps is 777k/383k).

with dyadian and fire damage to attacks on rings and amu u simply cuttin off your EE
also come on man, this gear is just not for real world
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
Last edited by HQuality on Oct 4, 2017, 10:12:11 AM
"
HQuality wrote:
fire damage to attacks on rings and amu u simply cuttin off your EE
also come on man, this gear is just not for real world

That fire damage was a mistake indeed as it doesnt even boost ignite. Ignite DPS with just Kaom's and Bow is still 790K though ;)
Last edited by shjort on Oct 4, 2017, 11:11:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info