Daily Deal Time Changes

can you please specify what's the biggest mtx devaluation in percent ever will be so that i don't waste any support points?

real world economics call this effect "deflation": money get's worth more and more, people hold back spending cause tomorrow they maybe get more value for their buck.

it's actually more dangerous for an economy than it's little brother "inflation" but doesn't get the recognition it deserves because from the customer's point of view it's a positive effect and people quite enjoy getting richer while production of goods stalls. hasn't anybody at ggg actually studied economics?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I like these multiple deals.
I like that these deals take a longer time, funds transfer sometimes takes a day or two, when you'd need more coins. Sometimes I miss a daily deal, cause of this.

I'm not against these one time, one day deals, if I can't buy them so be it.

But I like maybe in parallel we could have week long multiple deals that way I will have a week to decide and be informed. Themed or not it's no problem. And since it's multiple, more often than not, we will have one or two we might want to purchase.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
"
dawnz wrote:
Guild theme pls :>

sry its birdie theme today
I dont see any any key!
Give the MTXs tags like skill gems have and base the sales on those, perhaps?
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
I love the change. I've asked during the fan meet ups in SF about this too, that 1 a day at this stage in the game was not enough.

My friend (who doesn't ever post) and I also agree that the 4 day special is stretched out too far (for the Armour and Wings the last couple weeks). Hopefully this does not become a norm.

Would like to see more 1 handed mace MTX though. (As in new models. The current ones are meh.)

Also, IRL $ for many hideout decoration are WAAAAY too expensive, that stuff needs to be cheaper like the impaled corpses. IMO, if I want to buy stuff for my HO with IRL $, I'm looking for tons of duplicates. So having them $5+ is a no go.
Last edited by FireZombie on Jun 22, 2017, 9:58:19 AM
Since there are increasing numbers of MTX available now, is there any plans on reworking the Shop?
It takes quite a bit of time scrolling through to find the ones I want.
Personally I absolutely love these group deals!

Really wish the new microtransaction system was out already.
Oh, you are making lab and dailies reset at normal time, like 22 for europeans and 18-16 for americans?
No? But master offers daily deals. Disappointed
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
These type of sales makes my e-peen hard and am loving it! just wish that they had more 1h mace mtx and the white tiger.
"
Oh, you are making lab and dailies reset at normal time, like 22 for europeans and 18-16 for americans?
No? But master offers daily deals. Disappointed

Lab and dailies do reset at a specific time, but it depends on time zone how convenient it is for each individual player. For me those reset somewhere during the night. Good for me.

In another game I play, I have 8 hours maintenance per week in my prime playing time. Which is bad for me, but I do understand they cannot plan everything around every player.

Sometimes you have to learn to live with the inconvenience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info