Daily Deal Time Changes

When will stash TABS and stuff go on sale?
"
kevel55 wrote:
When will stash TABS and stuff go on sale?

they were on sale last weekend
I dont see any any key!
"
XigTek wrote:

Making Vanishing Dye work on aura and herald gems shouldn't be too hard, right?

Please make Vanishing Dye work with weapons and shields!
Last edited by tkensei on Jun 19, 2017, 9:13:40 PM
The sales have been amazing

Terrible for my wallet though
This is definetly a great idea with the huge amount of MTX this game is starting to have.
Only having 1 item deal a day felt little dissapointing.
PoE is not the same anymore since 3.15.
please put individual pieces of sets on sale when the entire set is on sale as a bundle.

tons of us have piecemeal sets from boxes we'd like to finish but buying an entire new set for the price of one piece is just silly.
Hey Bex!

Would you be able to put the discount percentages on the Daily Deals page? I used to write stuff out manually from the main page but if there's going to be a lot of things on sale at once it won't show the percentages for everything.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Hey Bex!

Would you be able to put the discount percentages on the Daily Deals page? I used to write stuff out manually from the main page but if there's going to be a lot of things on sale at once it won't show the percentages for everything.

I'll talk to the team about it and see if it's possible.
can't see any of these sales on the beta...
@BatmanVoll
I've been enjoying the themed sales. They've made me consider pulling the trigger on some MTX that I hadn't really considered before.

Insofar as I am aware, it has been two years since last the Devourer Maul has been on sale. In that span of time I have gone from wanting it to not wanting it a good half-dozen times over. Is it time yet? I almost hope not, because I think I'm back in a "maybe not" funk, heh. Honestly, if it were usable with staves, I would have grabbed it day one at full price. That was a bit of a letdown.

In general, I would love to see some attention given to older MTX, if only to bring them more in line with what is being offered with some of the new stuff. For example, now that Character Effects are a thing (belt MTX,) I would be thrilled if y'all would separate the effects on body armour MTX from the armour itself, and give it back to us as a belt MTX.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info