Daily Deal Time Changes

Hey guys,

As you may have noticed, lately we've been increasing the number of microtransactions available in our Daily Deals. This is something new we're experimenting with as we now have so many microtransactions it's becoming increasingly difficult to feature them all on a regular basis.

In future it's likely that you'll see a mix of single and multiple microtransactions available on a given daily deal. So far they've stayed within a theme, for example, last week we had a day of Aura Skill Effects and a day with a selection of Gore and Carnage Effects. We're still experimenting with what works best so we would like to encourage you to share any feedback you may have so that we can further tailor these to what the community is interested in.

In addition to having more frequent multi-deals, we're also shifting the start and end times of Daily Deals. Traditionally the Daily Deals have started at Midnight Pacific time (plus or minus one hour) but they will now start earlier at 9pm Pacific Time.

The Armour Set Multisale will finish today at Midnight Pacific time as scheduled, but our next daily deal will start at 9pm resulting in an overlap with the Armour Sets sale. After that our new schedule of 9pm-9pm sales will continue.
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2017, 11:55:26 AM
Sweet!
Yee, i am just absolute love any thing that has to doing with microtrans and supporting this game 3.0 patch amazing ! M! freeloadersw atch out
˙͜ >˙
Last edited by Exif on Jun 19, 2017, 8:10:28 PM
I might have been interested, if i could use these mtx in beta
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I dont see any any key!
(🌸=◡=)
(✿ =‿‿=)
Choice! Thanks guys!
Last edited by HighwayWizard on Jun 19, 2017, 8:13:22 PM
Nice! THANKS!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Hey guys

Hey Bex!

Last week you had a Aura<s mtx sale

Have you guys considered Enabling any aura mtx on any other type of aura?

Have you also considered giving the option to not display an aura animation

Since you guys want to push "Themes", it would be nice to give players the ability to not ruin their Themed outfit with auras that dont fit
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Actually on second thought this might be a bad thing....

stop raiding my wallet GGG

I mean Chris already has my soul
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info