[2.6/3.0]3 Million Lightning Damage Life WanderFinder, 6k Life, shaper viable (with video)

"
Melanholic7 wrote:
is there a way to use Crown of eyes unique passive? (nodes for spells will work same for attacks). maybe it can make build stronger with another tree?

sure. but you will lose some hp and res in that case (300-400hp im most case)

Some calc from PoB:
Rat's nest + 9.7% dps
Crown of eyes + 7.6% dps
Devoto's Devotion +5.6% dps
Guardians down with ease and some gear upgrades.

Dumping all my currency into this build, working on level 21 added lightning damage, 4 level empower and rats nest.

If you guys cant find good rings cheap, id recommend buying essence of torments (deafening or shrieking)
and using those on opal rings. Making my rings cost only few ex.

Current items

damn,thats so tempting to use Wake of Destruction boots and Prismweave belt,they boost dps so nice :( but with ratnest and tabula its so low <2500 hp xD Looks like I should lose this over9000 dmg for lack of dps and normal hp :(
Just hit lvl 72 and equipped a lvl 21 wrath and lvl 21 herald of ice.

The only issue I'm having is with mana, cause in a lot of situtaions I find myself without mana when engaging rare and uniques mobs and rogue exiles, even with Vinktar up.

I had rings with 300+ accuracy and opted to equip a rare shield with lots of life and resists instead of Lycosidae.

My hit percentage is around 90%, so I guess the mana problems are not due to low hit chance rate.

As this is my last toon in Legacy League, I sank all my currency and saved just to buy a Dying Sun if the build catches me. Besides the mana issue, it's been pretty fun til now.

Would appreciate any criticism on my gear:

Need advice on the mana issue as well. I tried to aloocate two points to get Spirit Void but didn't feel that much of a difference, due to the high attack speed, so I specced out and kept only Vitality Void.
Last edited by opethsland on Jul 3, 2017, 12:02:32 PM
"
opethsland wrote:
Just hit lvl 72 and equipped a lvl 21 wrath and lvl 21 herald of ice.

The only issue I'm having is with mana, cause in a lot of situtaions I find myself without mana when engaging rare and uniques mobs and rogue exiles, even with Vinktar up.

I had rings with 300+ accuracy and opted to equip a rare shield with lots of life and resists instead of Lycosidae.

My hit percentage is around 90%, so I guess the mana problems are not due to low hit chance rate.

As this is my last toon in Legacy League, I sank all my currency and saved just to buy a Dying Sun if the build catches me. Besides the mana issue, it's been pretty fun til now.

Would appreciate any criticism on my gear:

Need advice on the mana issue as well. I tried to aloocate two points to get Spirit Void but didn't feel that much of a difference, due to the high attack speed, so I specced out and kept only Vitality Void.

idk,with spirit void section (total 1.6 mana leech,or u can try even 2.0) its closer to fine for me. Rarely using my mana flask^^ i think only when Im trying offscreen packs without hitting them(cause i dont know if they are there or not).
U can try put manaleech gem to ur setup for kinetic blast and check,is this ok for you to have 2% manaleech
While I gained levels my mana issues were gone :). I have 169 unreserved, which has been ok.

I reached lvl 90 but one thing that is really needed, in my experience, in order to progress further without a lot of frustration, is Sibyl's Lament.

Reflect has been a bitch for me. With only 5k life, I keep one shotting myself... sometimes even with Vinktar up. In some situations I'm taking minor damage from random mobs and accidentally hit that reflect mob out of sight = dead...

Reflect issue aside, this build is insanely powerful. Just an update on my gear:

Last edited by opethsland on Jul 6, 2017, 10:36:10 PM
I am lvl 45 atm and I dont know why we use herald of Ice instead of herald of thunder? I feel like I dont get any curse hits and it just seems to be not working for some reason. Ofc correctly linked and such
Hey man great guide and nice twist on the builds coming out.

I was looking at the tree and wanted to get your input on one minor tweak! It's the mana nodes you took and for the same investment, the ones you could have taken. I think it'll actually help the build more but I could be wrong, just wanted to get your input!

Right now you're taking Primal Spirit. This gives nice chunk of stats, max mana, mana reg (I think we are super low in this dept and not sure if it's worth it).

Wouldn't it be better to actually switch to the one below that to Druidic Rite? We lose the mana regen (leech should be all we need), we also do lose the +stats (personally i'm fine on all gems with just whats on tree pathing), we break even on the charges gained, BUT the big one is the 20% duration on flasks. Coupled with all our ascendancy stuff I think this adds a full second or so on all our flasks. Very strong!

Great build!
Excited to give this a shot tomorrow for the new event. I have been really late to try KB and only recently started playing a LL version on Legacy. It'll be neat to compare the 2 versions.

On a semi-related note, this appears really valid for 3.0 as well. The ES nerfs were so extreme that I can't see myself playing anything but life builds for a while. I think it is kind of a shame GGG went that extreme on ES/VP/GR builds. As much as I can agree that something needed to be done, it feels like all they did was flip the balance of control instead of well ... balancing the 2 out.
Doing this Build in 3.0 Beta ATM and having a blast! :-D
lvl 63 and just breezing through the content (2nd Lab was a little bit more challenging, though)

Really well made :)

I was thinking how to get the Tree going as there were quite some changes in the Witch Area "Heart and Soul" e.g. are farther away... anyone ideas on that?

Thanks!
Last edited by snietschie on Jul 14, 2017, 10:19:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info