[2.6/3.0]3 Million Lightning Damage Life WanderFinder, 6k Life, shaper viable (with video)

"
Don_Peppino wrote:
Hi guys, i have some questions

I try these build on beta. i like it very well, thx for the work.

But i will change barrage for single-dmg. Have you any Option ? I dont like it to play it with barrage.

And have you some idea for a movement-skill ? i have try it with lightning warp but its very bad

thx for help

gl hf

I am afraid barrage is the best single target skill for wander, if u can get bosses against wall then kb might also works.

For movement skill.... Let's hope GGG change shield charge so we can use it as a wander
"
I never use orb of storms.. or very rarely. Can I swap to lightning warp or something?

Orb of Storm is just for power charger generates on boss fight, lighting trap does not constantly hit mobs, so I don't think it could work. If u really don't like orb of Storm, u can use BV instead
Sooo I've cleared all content in the game with the build ahha. It's awesome. If anyone's interested I am selling all of the gear on LSC, very cheap too.

IGN: DuckingPunches

"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
Sooo I've cleared all content in the game with the build ahha. It's awesome. If anyone's interested I am selling all of the gear on LSC, very cheap too.

IGN: DuckingPunches

If u want to sell things, plz go to trading forum, this is a post for building sharing
Hey op thanks for the guide, this build has gotten me farther than I ever have before. Is an imbued wand mode damage than the unique tornado wand? If you wouldn't mind could you check my "GottaGoFastBois" character and see what I should upgrade/change. Thanks! I'm only getting ~50k ish damage with all power charges and flasks up.
"
BdXtcvfSnv wrote:
Hey op thanks for the guide, this build has gotten me farther than I ever have before. Is an imbued wand mode damage than the unique tornado wand? If you wouldn't mind could you check my "GottaGoFastBois" character and see what I should upgrade/change. Thanks! I'm only getting ~50k ish damage with all power charges and flasks up.

get a amulet with crit multi, all 20/20 gems,wed roll belt and link wrath to empower.

a gg rare wand is better than piscator, but piscator could still do all endgame content i think

also u r missing last 2 ascendancy points, and alchemist point, with could give u 50% flask effective, that's mean 3 additional proj from dying sun
Okay thanks, yeah I know I need to finish uber lab. Gotten to the final fight three times now and died ree. I'm still working on leveling the gems of course, and will look into changing up amulet.
Hey what's the skill you are using in the shaper video? Lightning traps replacing orb of storm?
"
Pheu wrote:
Hey what's the skill you are using in the shaper video? Lightning traps replacing orb of storm?

ice trap at in "Jaws of Agony" shield, it has "25% chance to gain a Power Charge on Throwing a Trap" unique mode. carry it at ur weapon swap slot, so u can start boss fight with full power charge
Currently playing this build and its working great. My gear is still a bit budget, but its working out.

What gear upgrades do you think I should prioritize currently?

thanks for the great build

Current items

Last edited by Viinakannu on Jun 27, 2017, 7:56:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info