█Hate trading in Standard?? I'll Sell your Items for you!█$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

b
Very fast and trustworthy.
Gonna use him for selling all the time now since i dont got that much time myself (=
Nothing sold yet, but getting started was really smooth, also cool guy :P
IGN: Hala_Gaben
Abyss jewels are actually broken
I just completed my first first transaction. He was very easy to work. He sold the items quickly and for a fair price. I already gave him a few more items to sell.

I love playing this game, but I hate trading so this is an awesome service! I'm very glad I found him.
WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW GREAT THIS SELLER IS! XD. I was trying to sell a saint's treasure divination card, which usually goes for around 18-25 chaos on POEtrade. Unfortunately, I had trouble contacting him for most of yesterday, since he was not online, and when I finally did realize he was online, it was almost 11 o clock, which is my usual bedtime, so I whispered Jesus about me wanting to sell the card, and gave him the saint's treasure card, and went to sleep.

I woke up at 6 o clock today, and leveled an alt for an hour, and then went back to facensmace, the character that gave Jesus the saint's treasure card, and guess what? He sent a whisper to me saying that he got the 16 chaos ready for me, so I went to his hideout, and he gave me the 16 chaos.

Keep in mind that I started trading with him, and then went to bed at 11 o clock, and went back to him at around 7, that means that he had only 8 hours to find the perfect/fair price to sell it to anyone, advertise it, and find someone who wants it, and he still did it anyways, XD. This guy really is Jesus.

There is NO WAY he could have ever found the price, advertised it, and sold it to anyone that quickly, efficiently, and effectively without him literally being god, XD. He is also super friendly, reliable,
trustworthy, and it was easy to get started with him when he was online as an added bonus.

Amazing service all around. 9001/10, would definitely recommend his service, and would use him again when I have a difficult time selling anything else to others, so I am going to use his service quite often, he more than earned his 2 chaos, XD.
Last edited by markopolo112 on Jul 4, 2017, 7:24:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info