█Hate trading in Standard?? I'll Sell your Items for you!█$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Absolutely a great player to rely on, comes through with the sale as soon as he can, is pleasant to speak to, and provides screenshots along with voice comm. to make things run smoothly. Also, the fee is minimal, yet it is quality service indeed. 100% recommend, 100% kudos for assisting me when I could not sell myself, and I 100% vouch on this player's behalf that their service is completely legitimate.
Last edited by MatthiasFranco on Jun 18, 2017, 5:48:53 AM
polished flipping service. it's shiny.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
There's nothing wrong with flipping if flipping provides a useful service to the community, like currency flippers. I love currency flippers. I would gladly pay slightly above cost if I want to buy 500divines to get the gear I want perfect or whatever, or if I buy essences from Horrgan, instead of having to buy them all 3-4 at a time. Flipping is only bad if you price fix and corner the market in multiple legacy items which causes the prices to go up because you are emulating false demand. And in that example given, the flipping still isn't the bad part, it's the disingenuous intentions.

Having said that, is this even flipping? I don't really think so. I view this as honest work from an honest dude and he's actually providing a service to the community. Zynamo is here to help out and make some orbs for himself and his clients doing it - simple as that.

I think this is a great idea, and I know he's a trustworthy dude because he's already been doing this service for many private clients for months on big ticket items.

If RL gets busier and busier, you're on standard less and less, or just hate switching between league/standard, then this service is for you and you should give it a shot.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
There's nothing wrong with flipping if flipping provides a useful service to the community, like currency flippers. I love currency flippers. I would gladly pay slightly above cost if I want to buy 500divines to get the gear I want perfect or whatever, or if I buy essences from Horrgan, instead of having to buy them all 3-4 at a time. Flipping is only bad if you price fix and corner the market in multiple legacy items which causes the prices to go up because you are emulating false demand. And in that example given, the flipping still isn't the bad part, it's the disingenuous intentions.

Having said that, is this even flipping? I don't really think so. I view this as honest work from an honest dude and he's actually providing a service to the community. Zynamo is here to help out and make some orbs for himself and his clients doing it - simple as that.

I think this is a great idea, and I know he's a trustworthy dude because he's already been doing this service for many private clients for months on big ticket items.

If RL gets busier and busier, you're on standard less and less, or just hate switching between league/standard, then this service is for you and you should give it a shot.

<3
psst can you sell my 10c for me
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
just got my first "payout report," complete with a pdf with screenshots of EVERY transaction that was made, as well as a gross/net statement

10/10 for thoroughness. ive worked with many ecommerce sites and most don't even go to such lengths lol. GG
Last edited by Lunndril on Jun 19, 2017, 5:40:07 AM
#

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info