Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.5] *The Perfect Storm* Shock Nova / Storm Call Elementalist

Are the poeplanner links not working for anyone else either? Getting a 502 Bad Gateway hit on them.
"
KpaLLI wrote:
"
As for HC, good luck and stay safe!

I'm playing this build in HC. I died at the act 10 (Kitava fight). I had 3.7k HP and 1k mana for MoM. And I died due my low level and low level my storm call.

Actualy this build is amazing and I think it's viable for HC!

Glad to hear! :)
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
"
Noturno0 wrote:
can you update your skilltree 3.0 please?

ah. i changed belly chest for Lightning coil, and only 2.3k i'm surviving in maps using purity of lightning too=)

Ill be able to update tomorrow when I am home from vacation!
"
Cyridius wrote:
Are the poeplanner links not working for anyone else either? Getting a 502 Bad Gateway hit on them.

Someone posted a link to my char Marillah a few pages back. Ill try and update the tree tomorrow when I am home!
hello!!!

I am using your build.
By the way, the necklace is too expensive. Is there another necklace to replace?
Thank you all for being so patient! I am home again and have updated the level 70 and 90 trees to fit with poe.planner. After the tree changes we have 3 extra skill points, and I mentioned a few options for hitting 90 in the tab.

"
pdohanq wrote:
hello!!!

I am using your build.
By the way, the necklace is too expensive. Is there another necklace to replace?

My strand video shows choir isn't *absolutely* necessary, although it is still a very nice DPS boost with 75% crit. Alternatively you could try to run a 40% Voidbringer gloves for crit, or just keep it simple with a nice rare necklace with crit on it. Voice of Storm, despite the nerf, is still best in slot.
Hi, I'm a noob and although I've died several times, I'm having a ton of fun with this! Pretty sure all my deaths were just stupid noob deaths though.
hello

I'm playing a really fun game with your build. Thanks.

I'm sorry I could not use English well. I'm Korean.

your build is really really fun.

There is one question.

Why do you link summon lightning golem to cast when dmg taken support?

I summoned the ice golem, and when I received the damage, the ice golem disappeared, and the electric golem came out.

Is something wrong with me?
Last edited by pdohanq on Aug 12, 2017, 5:50:26 AM
Golem link with CWDT help you save mana from summon them, and save time when you combat. If you want to use ice golem, just change lighning golem with it.
Hi. I have been looking at your build, and are considering going for it as it looks cool.

Just have a question, do you think it will be able to clear endgame bosses? like guardians and shaper?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info