What is your obsession with the USA?

"
Deadpeng wrote:
Something to add, being rejected by my crush kind of affected my mood a bit. Estrogen made it hurt a bit more too.

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
I dont need an excuse for your own mistake.
"
Deadpeng wrote:

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

I totally agree! So when will you admit to your insensitive attitude and ignorance?
One day these Americans are going to thank me for the wake up call. Right now those forum jokers can continue flirting with me.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
One day these Americans are going to thank me for the wake up call. Right now those forum jokers can continue flirting with me.

More like you can't hear over your arrogant head
I hate you? Even in my most bored state where I bite paper for no reason I have no reason to hate you. You think I have nothing better to do? Taking an advice as offense is dumb as hell. Thanks for the laugh
The land of the FREE
and the home of the BRAVE!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info