What is your obsession with the USA?

SCRAAAAAW YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT THE MIGHT AND PRIDE OF 'MURICA SCRAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
They hate us because they ain't us!

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
[Removed by Support]

What if the true self is someone who makes fun of others?^^

p.s. Pneuma is pretty funny in an understated kind of way, I like that.

Diablo - low-effort, dude. Super low effort.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by West_GGG on Jun 16, 2017, 3:05:32 PM
"
Bars wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
[Removed by Support]

What if the true self is someone who makes fun of others?^^

p.s. Pneuma is pretty funny in an understated kind of way, I like that.

Diablo - low-effort, dude. Super low effort.

effort? lol like if it was a competition, there was no competition I was just stating how things are.
Dear Sarah at GGG,

Remember that I mentioned you ppl are giving too much leeway to the internet bullies. How could you remove my comment and my only chance to protect myself? You are a woman just like me and I thought you understand how painful it feels to be violated online
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Dear Sarah at GGG,

Remember that I mentioned you ppl are giving too much leeway to the internet bullies. How could you remove my comment and my only chance to protect myself? You are a woman just like me and I thought you understand how painful it feels to be violated online

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Dear Sarah at GGG,

Your reactions are a bit disproportionate, and the all caps doesn't help. At least that's my take on it.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
There's no time for bullying -- we're too busy winning!

"
Bars wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Dear Sarah at GGG,

Your reactions are a bit disproportionate, and the all caps doesn't help. At least that's my take on it.

Something to add, being rejected by my crush kind of affected my mood a bit. Estrogen made it hurt a bit more too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info