Delete Me

Is there not an option to delete threads you made?
Last edited by UglyStru on Jul 13, 2017, 10:53:59 AM
Last bumped on Jul 18, 2017, 8:21:35 PM
Looking forward for more updates! Cheers!
Hi,

Very nice beginner build, but if you notice what endgame weapons to use it would be even more awesome!

I'm building a character with this build right now. One question! I'm new to the game and I heard that claws are pretty bad compare to daggers. Will they be good in 3.0?
"
Kruttor666 wrote:
Hi,

Very nice beginner build, but if you notice what endgame weapons to use it would be even more awesome!

Rare claws will be better than any unique claw you can find in the end-game. The higher the item level, the better the mods will be. Look for attack speed, physical damage, and crit. You can craft some serious ones with a few Level 8 masters but this isn't very logical for a beginner/early/budget build.
"
BadHotPotato wrote:
I'm building a character with this build right now. One question! I'm new to the game and I heard that claws are pretty bad compare to daggers. Will they be good in 3.0?

Daggers just have higher implicit crit, but don't have any implicit life leech. Life Leech in this build is insane. You can face tank a lot easier than you'd be able to with daggers unless you spec into a ton of leech.
following this, going to rebuild my assassin from scratch for 3.0 and currently saving up for it (level 89 right now). Hopefully I see in depth updates and specific gear on this thread soon. Also, a path of building pastebin would be great (even easy to version them).
Last edited by Furor_Dei on Jun 19, 2017, 12:11:19 PM
"
UglyStru wrote:
"
BadHotPotato wrote:

Daggers just have higher implicit crit, but don't have any implicit life leech. Life Leech in this build is insane. You can face tank a lot easier than you'd be able to with daggers unless you spec into a ton of leech.

Thanks for the answer. Will follow the updates too.
what do you link to wild strike for the best dps?
"
makziu wrote:
what do you link to wild strike for the best dps?

Wild Strike + Multistrike + Melee Physical Damage + Weapon Elemental Damage + Faster Attacks + Increased Crit Damage (if you have a 6L).

Multistrike is most important.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info