Spelling mistakes and typos

"
Tetti wrote:
After completing one of Haku's quests, he says something about being sewn in the land of Wraeclast. Instead it should be sown.

"Perhaps it is time that a new kingdom was sewn in its stead."

As the OP says, it should be "sown". Unless he contemplates creating the new kingdom from whole cloth, heh.
Thank you the reports, everyone! I'm fixing them now. Keep 'em coming!
Code warrior

Vagan intro

Text: bit and bobs
Audio: bits and bobs

Text should be "bits and bobs"

(disregard the graphical artifacts, just using WINE)
Last edited by Estroyer on Aug 25, 2014, 12:08:13 PM
from the decorations which Haku sells, the "palisade gate" and "fortification door" have their names swapped:

http://s14.directupload.net/images/140826/wfw2nrlu.png

(scroll to right side)

it should probably be "palisade door" (for the wood version) and "fortification gate" (for the stone version).
Last edited by Hurri04 on Aug 27, 2014, 5:44:26 AM
Elreon sells a hideout decoration labelled 'Divided'. It was probably intended to be spelled 'Divider'. Alternatively, you could use 'Partition'.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
PAGE THREE TRANSLATION from Soisa

Their is a single ' " ' in the script without the second ' " ' wherever his quote should end.
Alternative portal effect don't work in hideout and in map.

Can you add effect from map device?
"
Estroyer wrote:

Vagan intro

Text: bit and bobs
Audio: bits and bobs

Text should be "bits and bobs"

(disregard the graphical artifacts, just using WINE)

Your picture also uses the word "melarkey" - this should be "mAlarkey".
"Adds the strategical Hussar Wings to your body armour."

While this is not technically a misspelling, it is a word that hasn't seen much mainstream use since the mid 1800s (or so I read). Strategic seems like it would be better in this spot while strategical reminds me too much of Will Farrell (as George W. Bush) saying, "strategery".
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Sep 2, 2014, 8:56:44 PM
When you defeat Vagan in the dummies quest, the audio has him commenting how his ego deflated like "a pair of testacles in an ice bath", but the text says "pair testacles in an ice bath". Missing the "of".

Real important one, there. I love hearing Vagan talk about deflating testacles >.<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info