Spelling mistakes and typos

After killing Fidelitis and obtaining the Baleful gem in Chamber of Sins, the quest "Intruders in Black" refers to Fidelitis with his old name, Fidelitas :3

This is the quest log (U), that is.

E: As do the dialogue of Helena when inquired about "Fidelitas" and, well, the dialogue choosing option itself.
FFA loot is awesome, keep up the good work GGG!

~~IGN = KittiesYayPuppiesYay
Last edited by Moasseman on Apr 21, 2014, 11:27:28 AM
"
Moasseman wrote:
After killing Fidelitis and obtaining the Baleful gem in Chamber of Sins, the quest "Intruders in Black" refers to Fidelitis with his old name, Fidelitas :3

This is the quest log (U), that is.

E: As do the dialogue of Helena when inquired about "Fidelitas" and, well, the dialogue choosing option itself.

It was changed back to Fidelitas. If there's some bit that refers to "Fidelitis", then that one is incorrect.
Bear Trap gem description reads: "Throws a trap that damages and immobilises a single enemy"
"
ER_Triage wrote:
Bear Trap gem description reads: "Throws a trap that damages and immobilises a single enemy"

It's the correct British/NZ spelling.
Today's daily deal (Darkness Pack):
"
Only available until November 12th
Hi.

My season rank for season 7 shows as "212nd".

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/demon_cleaner/events
Last edited by demon_cleaner on May 17, 2014, 6:51:24 AM
In the Launcher you called the Quest "Invaders in Black" probably you were talking about "Intruders in Black" :)
c la premiere fois que jai un plantage du jeu, qui me dit que jai le fichier Content.ggpk corrompue ! 4,5go a telecharger !
Faut arreter les conneries, et faire un jeu jouable, a lv 89, on a le droit de pouvoir faire les boss du Museum lv 68 ! sans creuver en 3s, sinon je menerve !

c ptet psq jme suis enervé, que le jeux est desactivé ? ou alors quoi ? on a pas le droit de parler ?

ya pas de forum en francais, donc je poste ou je peut, c compliquer de parler ds votre monde !

ds le jeu ya pas de serveur francais, ya pas de trade center ou de HDV, les level coresponde a rien, bref on se demerde comme on peut, et en plus faut pas s'exprimer, ca derange !

Pourquoi le jeux fonctionnait et quil me demande 1h apres de tout mettre a jour ?

les forums, c un truc qui me depasse, c tellement fragmenté en ptit morceaux, quon c pas ou parler !
Not a typo, however don't think it merits its own thread.

https://www.pathofexile.com/purchase
"Release support packs" section
Thank you so much for your continued support of the game. Without our community and their generous contributions, we would not be able to provide Path of Exile as a game free of pay-to-win elements. We hope you really enjoy these supporter packs and are looking forward to the first content expansion in March as much as we are!

This has already happened, so maybe put to look forward to second expansion/act4?
When i convert the appearance of "wings of entropy" into "Double Axe"
the right hold the Double Axe but the left hand hold the wings of entropy

http://image16-c.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20140623/10/5656393420140623103749012.jpg?308x396_120[/IMG]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info