Spelling mistakes and typos

Elemental overload is translated wrong in portuguese. In portuguese it says that you get 40% more elemental damage if you have NOT dealt a critical strike in the past 8 seconds.
Some garbled text in "The Endurance" Divination cards, latest build, English client.

Report nr 1307430577

Last edited by Zynne on May 14, 2021, 4:02:20 PM
"
Zynne wrote:
Some garbled text in "The Endurance" Divination cards, latest build, English client.

Report nr 1307430577

This is neither a spelling error nor a typo. It's a bug. Read the known bugs thread for a solution, which you should have read first before posting.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Silk in Chamber of Sins, when you give him the Black Venom.
There is "will" missing close to the end of the dialogue.

"Focussed"

Unveiling of Wand (ONSLAUGHT BITE DEMON'S HORN)
Holy flame totem grants immunity to curses but pressing alt gives extra info that "elemental ailments are..." even though curses are not ailments.
:)
Just a friendly reminder that all "bundles" are still showing as "bindles" in cage/pen style environments.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Gateway "London (EU)" is incorrectly listed as being inside the EU, it should be "London" or "United Kingdom" instead. :(
Last edited by Gladaed on May 25, 2021, 3:47:41 PM
Unavailable

"Irresistable" is misspelled. Should be "Irresistible".

(Personally, I open the dictionary every time I define an interface that conveys an ability with the "-able/-ible" suffix (e.g. Sortable, Convertible") -- it's a common source of spelling errors, even for native speakers)
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Now i loose my frenzy charge why ??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info