Spelling mistakes and typos

"
Aragorn14 wrote:
"
Rodcop wrote:
https://imgur.com/a/NqjUqQj
Found a typo describing a skill for a metamorph

Edit: Now I see it: Should be Lightning Trap Cluster.

To the Rod, next time, put what is actually wrong in your post instead of making people work to see it.

No.

S/B fUrther, I guess...
Thanks

when act 9 completed and return to petarus and vanja, should be has
spelling mistake that is constantly crashing instances - the tidal, ship graveyard - reef and shore.

please make the g an e so I can play without crashing and make leveling a fun experience.
"
pewpew2009 wrote:
spelling mistake that is constantly crashing instances - the tidal, ship graveyard - reef and shore.

please make the g an e so I can play without crashing and make leveling a fun experience.

Your Content.ggpk file is corrupted. Delete and re-patch to fix it.
Code warrior
I guess something here is not necessary... Unless that monster decided to join a guild.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
I guess something here is not necessary... Unless that monster decided to join a guild.

hahahahha
NTravel?
Why i lost my all portals after leave map??this was my last unique map and lost him omg???and why i have this league still game crash???!!!who pay this me now??!!
Al Hexmin's Journal 1 - Line 1 - Voice actor says "Regiment" - Text reads "Regimen"

:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info