Spelling mistakes and typos

Assuming the word "Chilling" is misspelled here as ChilliLng
Last edited by JSG31 on Dec 15, 2019, 11:21:07 AM
hello. my Citadel of New Vastir spawnd under Sunken City map and now i can't reach it because of the interface :S
"
Tanyutza wrote:
hello. my Citadel of New Vastir spawnd under Sunken City map and now i can't reach it because of the interface :S

This is a dedicated thread for text-related issues.

If you encounter a problem like this again, please use the /bug chat command, and then create a new thread which includes a link to a screenshot hosted on a website such as Imgur.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
please fix random crashes disaconnects from servers and instanc fails coze some times i cant go back to my hidout from a map
"
medis13 wrote:
please fix random crashes disaconnects from servers and instanc fails coze some times i cant go back to my hidout from a map

Not the right place for this.

This is the spelling error and typo thread.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
started after patch today.
An Unexpected disconnection Occured.
And many failed to enjoy an instance
The Awakener of Worlds quest reads:
"
Sirus, the Awakener of Worlds, has appear on the Atlas...

Should be appeared
The Faroese letters ð and Ð changed in patch 3.6 or 3.7 I believe.
They look weird and out of place now.

Normal look: veðri VEÐRI

How it looks in PoE.

"
ghamadvar wrote:
"
Grumpy3D wrote:
There is a translation error in the german version after you defeated kitava in act 5. Cant check if this happens in act 10, too. Just saw it in a german stream

The text is: Eure Wiederstände werden auf -30% verringert.
(Your resistances will reduced to -30%)

Instead it should read: Eure Wiederstände werden um -30% verringert.
(Your resistances will reduced by -30%)

It should read "Eure Widerstände". Never, ever "Eure Wiederstände". If this is the case in the german version.

Naah "Wiederstände" is just typo of Grumpy3D, but you are right, its Widerstände. But Grumpy3D is talking about the words "auf" and "um". He translated it to english. The resistances aren't reduced TO 30% but BY 30%.
Last edited by TheDarkBright on Dec 20, 2019, 3:57:07 PM
when picking up the dash skill gem after the Glyp quest in act 1, when pressing the information for the skillgem, there is a wierd N in there before Travel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info