[LOOTFILTER] FilterBlade - editor, with lootgeneration & more - optimized for NeverSink's filter

Im lvl 88 and at t9 t10 I farm.. I start to see these..
http://i.imgur.com/SPWl4sa.jpg

Kind of annoying tbh.. is that a bug or where can I make them look normally?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
Im lvl 88 and at t9 t10 I farm.. I start to see these..
http://i.imgur.com/SPWl4sa.jpg

Kind of annoying tbh.. is that a bug or where can I make them look normally?

This has nothing to do with the filter or filterblade. It's a game rendering bug.

Restart the game.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Aug 14, 2017, 11:43:58 AM
I wrote this in Neversink filter thread but it should have been here sorry.

FilterBlade wont let me sort Eternal flasks, i want to only show magic ones not normal ones, i can only hide/disable all of them no option for magic/normal.

Keep up the awesome work guys FilterBlade and your filter is amazing, i love the Loot simulator so easy to sort out exactly what you want.

edit: this is not only about the eternal flasks, it seems to effect ALL flasks, i cant be the only one who just wants to see magic flasks and not normal ones?

i know i can go in and edit this myself in the file but that will break the use of filterblade if i want to change things in the future.
"
hedich wrote:

FilterBlade wont let me sort Eternal flasks, i want to only show magic ones not normal ones, i can only hide/disable all of them no option for magic/normal.

Keep up the awesome work guys FilterBlade and your filter is amazing, i love the Loot simulator so easy to sort out exactly what you want.

edit: this is not only about the eternal flasks, it seems to effect ALL flasks, i cant be the only one who just wants to see magic flasks and not normal ones?

i know i can go in and edit this myself in the file but that will break the use of filterblade if i want to change things in the future.

There will be a filter/filterblade update today - it'll include improvements and customization options for it (among many other things)
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Aug 15, 2017, 9:12:03 AM
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
hedich wrote:

There will be a filter/filterblade update today - it'll include improvements and customisation options for it (among many other things)

nice! thanks! you guys are doing amazing things for the community and we really appreciate it!
Hi!

1) How do I customize T1 / T2 rares? I only see show/hide but not color customization. Rares is imo the hardest part to understand.

2) Where are prophecies?

Thanks, nice tool :)
IGN: Heamer
Last edited by laments on Aug 16, 2017, 1:59:10 PM
The card Carrion Crow is now The Carrion Crow. It is still in the T5 cards as Carrion Crow by default thus The Carrion Crow drops with a higher tier card sound.
"
PsychoMinion wrote:
The card Carrion Crow is now The Carrion Crow. It is still in the T5 cards as Carrion Crow by default thus The Carrion Crow drops with a higher tier card sound.

It should still work, I'll take a look later.

"

1) How do I customize T1 / T2 rares? I only see show/hide but not color customization. Rares is imo the hardest part to understand.

2) Where are prophecies?

1) You can use the style editor for that for now. More changes are coming to that part in the future

2) I guess Navali can give you those... they currently don't drop ingame, but I *guess* we can add them somewhere, but why?
"
PsychoMinion wrote:

It should still work, I'll take a look later.

"

2) Where are prophecies?

1) You can use the style editor for that for now. More changes are coming to that part in the future

2) I guess Navali can give you those... they currently don't drop ingame, but I *guess* we can add them somewhere, but why?
hey guys loving filterblade alot thank you for all the work, my question is:

i wish to customize tier 2 currency tab so that each orb sounds like shaper but it will only play 1 sound for the tier. is there an option to increase the tiers of currency so that the t2 cluster isnt just 1 sound? also,

i have noticed that when an orb drops the sounds are a little distorted while im attacking or holding a skill down but if it drops while iv just finished attacking the sound is fine it also sounds fine if u drop an orb on the ground just while in combat is where i hear the problem

cheers for all the work!
Last edited by Ichigo_333 on Aug 20, 2017, 9:27:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info