The Fall of Oriath: More Information about the Beta

YAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

"
DestinyZ wrote:
did i get beta key if i spend +500$ after new support packs? or do i have to spend those 500$ already/now to get the beta key?, i mean I'm missing out 260$ but i might wanna wait for new support packs, if i still get the key.

Sounds like you had to spend 500 before the beta or get a top tier supporter pack before the beta as well to get an instant beta key.

Or you have the option of buying a supporter pack that will have a beta key included with it. Guessing it will be all supporter packs because the more people testing the better.
Last edited by Spythe on Jun 6, 2017, 10:47:16 AM
Ayyy, EDT here so it should be live by the time I'll be getting home from work. I could buy my way in with a supporter pack right?
hype
"
DestinyZ wrote:
did i get beta key if i spend +500$ after new support packs? or do i have to spend those 500$ already/now to get the beta key?, i mean I'm missing out 260$ but i might wanna wait for new support packs, if i still get the key.

We deploy the 2.6.2 patch, which introduces a 3.0.0 Beta realm in parallel to the 2.6.2 Production realm, and enables the new supporter packs. After purchasing a supporter pack you'll receive an email and/or PM on the website that contains your Beta key.

By the wording I assume that you get your beta key by purchasing the new supporter pack. You don't need to go pass 500 bucks.
will we get a news post about the new skill gems befor the beta comes out?
Xbox beta info?
"
We award all previous large supporters ($500 lifetime spend or a top-tier pack) with immediate Beta access.

Easy
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
I would love to have a key o_0
if i key your key do i key?
more important question, where i can see how much i have spent until now? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info