2.6.1 Patch Notes

I just got a 30 ish Mo download... And now, I can't load any char ( tried on 2 only but same thing ), I get stuck on the town loading screen

me too, and a friend of mine has the exact same issue.....
tb estou tendo problema n consigo conectar fico preso ao carrgamento do mapa e de la nâo sai alguem achou uma solução?
"
Durrendall wrote:
I just got a 30 ish Mo download... And now, I can't load any char ( tried on 2 only but same thing ), I get stuck on the town loading screen

me too, and a friend of mine has the exact same issue.....

me too
After this update I can't loading any character. What's going on?
Get some new patch updates please.
34 meg patch this morning, now on 2.62, not seeing 2.61 "Cosmetics screen next to the Inventory" or any of the microtransactions updates
no 2.62 patch notes?

Strike this
found
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6fp11o/redeployment_of_261_patch/

"Edit2: This failed again. We will roll back to 2.6.0m again. Tomorrow's 2.6.2 version that includes supporter packs will have the new microtransaction system removed until we have worked this problem out."
Last edited by ZadiasStark on Jun 8, 2017, 12:47:43 PM
Why do we have to go to reddit in order to have some pieces of news?
"
AsbelFar wrote:
Why do we have to go to reddit in order to have some pieces of news?

That is a good question, sir; that tidbit about the rollback should've been added to the very top of the original post.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
This habit of communication via reddit for a limited number of people is getting annoying, while on the official website of the game we are sometimes left in the dark, a selected number of people are beeing informed of stuff we are still trying to figure in here.

Should we migrate to reddit ? Is there a point of having the website anymore ? I am very confused.

So, anyway, what was today's patch ?
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
"
DjParagon wrote:
This habit of communication via reddit for a limited number of people is getting annoying, while on the official website of the game we are sometimes left in the dark, a selected number of people are beeing informed of stuff we are still trying to figure in here.

Should we migrate to reddit ? Is there a point of having the website anymore ? I am very confused.

So, anyway, what was today's patch ?

I agree with you. On the other hand, due to sheep mentality, anything "fun" (good PR material) of the game is upvoted instantly, so "fun" things streamers do, "fun" drops, "fun" builds and naturally GGG wants to put their news near to such posts. If our criticizing comments from this post were put instead into reddit post about patch notes, they would be downvoted and hidden quickly, while praise would go up. Thats why the prefer to post to Reddit (I personally hate reddit and just come there for news you mentioned).
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info