[3.0] WanderFinder Under 1ex Guardians/Shaper no problem.

"
aMoveFTWoOo wrote:
This build is absolutely ............. trash.

LOL! This is THE HSC #1 META build.
I dont think there is a faster way to profitability than starting with this build. I copied it EXACTLY as is (yes, including the stupid helm) and finished all content in the game and reached 40/40 then maxed it out for fun with all the profits I farmed out. Didn't play any other build or do any flipping. In the end all but two pieces of my gear were self found or crafted.
-no items section
-no detailed explanations of gear and skilltree
-just videos of gameplay
-old skilltree in guide even tho topic says its a 3.0 build

sorry but it is the worst build guide ever.
Set sail for epic fail
Last edited by Plaguetongue1 on Oct 13, 2017, 3:57:57 PM
"
Plaguetongue1 wrote:
-no items section
-no detailed explanations of gear and skilltree
-just videos of gameplay
-old skilltree in guide even tho topic says its a 3.0 build

sorry but it is the worst build guide ever.

I have to agree that it's pretty terribly made.

However, it's pretty viable as is up until about 90.

Then...it's pretty much pure glass-cannon. Even avoiding bosses and boxes, you're going to get rolled by corpse explosion, opening a door with a ton of monsters behind it and insta-dying, and other rares which outright destroy you.

Been trying to get over 90 now for a few days...and death inevitably comes knocking.

Amazing budget build and really well written leveling guide because I'm a noob :P never thought I would have such an easy time clearing shaped spider forest at lvl 66 with any build c:
I tried swapping between lightning penetration Vinktar and flat damage Vinktar in POB. My damage dropped when I swap to flat damage Vinktar. I always thought that flat damage Vinktar is better for this build. Can anyone please explain here?
"
I tried swapping between lightning penetration Vinktar and flat damage Vinktar in POB. My damage dropped when I swap to flat damage Vinktar. I always thought that flat damage Vinktar is better for this build. Can anyone please explain here?

It depends on your whole gear/gem/tree setup, to me Penetration gives 100k~ dps, while +attacks Vinktar gives 200k~, Standard Boss and Guardians/Shaper might be different as well.

Imported your toon and +attacks seems to give higher damage though.
"
Phosphenez wrote:
"

It depends on your whole gear/gem/tree setup, to me Penetration gives 100k~ dps, while +attacks Vinktar gives 200k~, Standard Boss and Guardians/Shaper might be different as well.

Imported your toon and +attacks seems to give higher damage though.

Thanks for the reply. I did import my character into POB and tried the swapped. Unfortunately my result was penetration give higher DPS. Did i import wrongly?
"
Thanks for the reply. I did import my character into POB and tried the swapped. Unfortunately my result was penetration give higher DPS. Did i import wrongly?

Not sure, this is what i got on your toon, checked Shaper/Guardian and always full life only.

Pen +58k:

Attacks +87k:
"
Phosphenez wrote:
"

Not sure, this is what i got on your toon, checked Shaper/Guardian and always full life only.

Pen +58k:

Attacks +87k:

Oh I finally found the problem lol. Turn out that i mistakenly edit the Flat Damage Vinktar in the "Edit Item Text" section result in the whole flat damage part not being taken into calculation. That was silly haha. Thanks a lot dude. You're the best.
Is this even a budget build anymore? The belt and the gloves alone have already costed me 80c, and looking at rings is making me want to off myself

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info