Race Event 91: 2 Week Mayhem HC

This event is part of the Beta Events Schedule. You can read more about this schedule here.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be eligible for prizes.

Changing your Ascendancy Class has been disabled for the event.

Active Mods
The following league mods are active during this event:
  • Mayhem: Each area other than towns and the Twilight Strand will contain large numbers of dangerous inhabitants of one out 5 different types: Rogue Exiles, Tormented Spirits, Invaders, Strongboxes or Breaches. These are consistent within specific area for all players, and change hourly. This race type is voided.

Prizes:

The top player of each of the ascendancy classes by experience will receive an Alternate Art Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle).

Prizes for this event:
The following prizes are available to players who meet specific level thresholds. These prizes are shared with the 2 Week Mayhem Event and 2 Week Mayhem HC Solo Event.:
  • Level 30: 300x Beta Keys, 150x Ghostflame Footprints, 150x Seraph Footprints, 150x Lightning Footprints, 150x Ebony Footprints, 150x Gore Footprints.
  • Level 50: 75x Arctic Skull, 75x Lightning Skull, 75x Gore Skull, 75x Ghostflame Skull, 75x Infernal Skull.
  • Level 85: 75x Demon King Horns, 75x Raven Wings.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Jun 14, 2017, 12:56:09 AM
Last bumped on Jul 11, 2017, 2:26:49 AM
This event starts 24.06 and ends 08.07, 2 days before the end of extended legacy league. I guess 3.0 expansion will be released few days later, and beta will end before that. What use will have 200 beta keys from this event then? Assuming they will be given after the event, there will be only few days left to participate in beta.
I would assume that we will have about 1week of beta access from this one (at least).
Most of the hardcore players have or will get chance to participate in beta before this long event, and it, together with 1 week legacy event, seems to be pretty much the only chance for casual players to get beta keys. And with pool of 200 keys there is big chance some casual players will be lucky enough. The problem is, these players need more time to play through the game. I know that I wouldn't be able to test properly new content in just few days. I think these longer events should be done as the first ones. Of course it's actually too late for that
Last edited by Jesse_GGG on Jun 24, 2017, 6:58:35 PM
"
Most of the hardcore players have or will get chance to participate in beta before this long event, and it, together with 1 week legacy event, seems to be pretty much the only chance for casual players to get beta keys. And with pool of 200 keys there is big chance some casual players will be lucky enough. The problem is, these players need more time to play through the game. I know that I wouldn't be able to test properly new content in just few days. I think these longer events should be done as the first ones. Of course it's actually too late for that

And with pool of 200 keys there is big chance some casual players will be lucky enough. The problem is, these players need more time to play through the game.

These are casual players, they don't need to test shit out, they just wanna play the new content thats it.
There are sh*t ton of Beta Keys give away during the Race Events, and im sure a lot of people will have free keys before the Beta starts.

GGG been doing this stuff for a long time and it was never a problem having an "open" beta. And I believe there won't be any problems.

Just get your key and enjoy the game.
Last edited by Jesse_GGG on Jun 24, 2017, 7:00:14 PM
They should give out demi's to the top 10 players like they did with the perandus 2 week race. This will give people with jobs a chance to claim a demi at least.
I don't get why this race is voided but the 1 week isn't. Any reasons why?
@Meme
My guess is on too much currency will be brought out of it, cause of modificators
This race looks like so much fun. Can not wait to try it out :)
"
Myhoax wrote:
I don't get why this race is voided but the 1 week isn't. Any reasons why?

The mod "mayhem" maybe. Too many looting sources and too high a chance to get great pieces or those extremely rare things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info