Race Event 84: 3 Hour BLAMT

This event is part of the Beta Events Schedule. You can read more about this schedule here.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be eligible for prizes.

Active Mods
The following league mods are active during this event:
  • Ancestral: All areas except towns have enemy totems spread across the zone that grant benefits to your enemies and attempt to kill you.
  • Blood Magic: Characters act as if they have the Blood Magic passive allocated. This will cause them to consume life instead of mana for skills with mana cost and mana reservations.
  • Fixed Seed: All instances of a given area have the same area layout, for all players. Multiple Race Events will regularly have the same seed. That is, the instance area layouts will be same in all the races of a fixed seed set. This includes all Signature events.
  • Lethal: Monsters deal 50% increased damage. Monsters have 50% of their physical damage is added as cold damage, as fire damage, and as lightning damage.
  • Multiple Projectiles: Monsters have four additional projectiles when using projectile based skills/attacks.
  • Turbo: Monsters run, attack and cast 60% faster than normal.

Prizes:

The top player of each of the seven classes by experience will receive a Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle).

Prizes for this event:
The following prizes are available to players who meet specific level thresholds.:
  • Level 20: 30x Beta Keys and 30x Silver Wings.
  • Level 30: 20x Gloom Herald Effect.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2017, 1:02:39 AM
BLAMT is my favorite race and the only BLAMT race left in this event thingy is from 3 am GMT to 6 am GMT.. can't you add another BLAMT race event? :(
92 events and only 2 BLAMT? Come on guys
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
Yeah, BLAMT is the best kind of event every season, too bad it is very polarizing (less experienced players hate to get stomped by zombies in Twilight Strand). I assume that once privately ran events become possible, BLAMT will be very popular, as we will no longer have to carry the burden of appealing to the community as a whole.
Its the most dumb time for Europe...
"
Its the most dumb time for Europe...

Move away?
ayy at least we aren't trying to get to malachai this time around lol
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I found a 40% Goldrim, but still hopeless for me.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Pretty sure Brutus killed almost everyone who got to him. I had him down to 10% of his health when he got me :(
Last edited by Qiox on Jun 22, 2017, 12:15:12 AM
what am i gonna do with 20 gloom herald effects even
xleaf is my hero

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info