New Microtransaction System, Super Stash Sale and Weekend Events!

I just had a massive orgasm.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
AWESOME!
This is a pretty cool addition, wonder how it will affect skin transfers
Thank you based Chris! <3
Nice! Well done.
Neat! Thanks GGG!
"
arknot14 wrote:
This is a pretty cool addition, wonder how it will affect skin transfers

Hopefully, GGG will make a feature that costs X amount of skin transfers and turns items into permanent MTX's :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"New Microtransaction System" Oh my have i been waiting for this puppy<3

no more hours of finding all my mtx again xD will make leveling more fun aswell with the new tab :D
altho now i probally will have to becarefull with vendoring so i don't vendor the good gear xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
How do effects on skill gems work? I didn't see anything to reflect changes to those. =0[.]o=

ETA: Ah, at 0:50 on the video, though Chris doesn't mention them. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Jun 2, 2017, 5:10:16 AM
Killing ES and adding this new MTX system? Is this a dream?

Shut up and take my money!
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info