[3.6] Milky's Scorching Ray Totems (updating process)

"
ozsel wrote:
"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
ozsel wrote:
Hello
and thanks for build
I think i have a problem which is :
my Swift affliction support gem doesnt higlight when i mouse over to RF gem, other gems highlihting RF - SA(no highlight) - increased area - elemental focus - burning damage

thanks for incoming helps :)

because it only works with a spelltotem

Thanks for help

what gem can i replace Swift affliction ? And im using Soul mantle with 5L btw and which gem can be great as a 6th if im able to buy a 6L soulmantle

I put that SA after checking your gear section at first page

thank you

Why don't you read the Gems section of the guide?

Why don't you read the Gems section of the guide?[/quote]

i already did but im asking this just because SA is look like not working with soul mantle rf - etc it doesnt higlight when i mouse over rf unlike other gems
I almost look most of the pages many ppl including milky put SA in soulmantle. Can u guys check and tell me if mine is bugged only ?
In gem section there are several more for dps i just asked for best ones. I started to use efficiay btw
Hey.
Thankyou very much Milkyslice for this build.
what's wrong with me? can't kill shaper, hard to kill Guardian - may be need more practice?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DoctorPNZ/characters/DocHarbingerMrdr

Last edited by DoctorPNZ on Sep 29, 2017, 2:59:13 AM
"
ozsel wrote:

i already did but im asking this just because SA is look like not working with soul mantle rf - etc it doesnt higlight when i mouse over rf unlike other gems
I almost look most of the pages many ppl including milky put SA in soulmantle. Can u guys check and tell me if mine is bugged only ?
In gem section there are several more for dps i just asked for best ones. I started to use efficiay btw

SA doens't work with RF, but works with RF totems.
Last edited by jetinha on Oct 1, 2017, 1:56:49 PM
"
jetinha wrote:
"
ozsel wrote:

SA doens't work with RF, but works with RF totems.

thank you
i know i already asked but since no one answered

i wanna ask about chieftain - hinekora death's fury
do they life leech with rf totem if so is it good ?

"
ozsel wrote:
i know i already asked but since no one answered

i wanna ask about chieftain - hinekora death's fury
do they life leech with rf totem if so is it good ?

Nothing can leech with degeneration effects
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
The build is great lvl 95 atm and I have menage to do 124/126 on the Atlas solo, well my Atlas is actually 125/126 but I have paid for HoG run, Perandus manor still missing. Done the Shaper 3 times but it's a bit slow. Still haven't tried Uber but judging by the Vaal Tample Map run(3 deaths) I might fail on the uber run. Done more than 20 T15 Beachhead solo deathless, got to tell you decoy totem is op in the boss fight :)

my gear(far from perfect but it does the job)

my tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAN1BLMNzQ48EMwSaRQgFE0UcRZvFxwYkRo4HM4c3B0UHxghkCSqJbwnLyj6K1ArtiynNZI26TpSOtg64TwFPC09_EWdTeNQR1H7U1JWSFhjWOVZ81orXwRfP1_QZlRmnmebaFhoZWjycXlyD3Kpdqx4aX31ffuCB4Kbg1-DzIV7idiMRozPjxqPRpBVkSuYrZo7muCdrp_fogCmV6cIp22sqq2Nrj6vp7c-uJO8n8MTw2jE9sauxtjNFs9-15bYJNi92XzbT9-_4MPg2OFz42rkUeoQ6hjr7uw47w7vfPAf8kHyRfPd9kj2rvcy-F_4k_jr-tL8S_4K_lT-jw==?accountName=GloriousWarfare&characterName=Mi_Toi_Umrial_Ma
Hi, Milkyslice! Thank you for this build!
Have question about Witchfire Brew flask.
Path of building shows that this flask reduces DoT DPS (-3,3 %). Is it some mistake? Or maybe I don't understand how it works...
"
Siri_Kiton wrote:
Hi, Milkyslice! Thank you for this build!
Have question about Witchfire Brew flask.
Path of building shows that this flask reduces DoT DPS (-3,3 %). Is it some mistake? Or maybe I don't understand how it works...

i know that issue in pob. the reason for the dps loss in pob is: The vulnerability has priority over flammability (level) but its a weaker curse for dps.

the reason to use witchfire is just to not having to curse that frequently manually, so a QoL item for mapping and thats it
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info