Beta Events Schedule - Win Beta Keys and Microtransactions!

Chur bro!
I guess i will try a couple. The one week might be interesting if i won't get my beta key till then.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
nice!!!
Can someone tell what does 10 over 20 levels which is required for beta keys rewards means, like do i have to gain 10 lvls above lvl20 meaning i have to reach lvl30???So why didnt they just put lvl30 there as a requirement.Thanks in advance.
Week two: One week legacy race! Really cool gonna participate on that race.
theres another one more interesting event the two-weeks mayhem event, why is not just only two-weeks exile everywhere? Players dont have time to loot its only two weeks, all we need to do is fight to the top.
Last edited by 2pher on Jun 1, 2017, 6:08:36 AM
SO COOL <3
"
keker0t wrote:
Can someone tell what does 10 over 20 levels which is required for beta keys rewards means, like do i have to gain 10 lvls above lvl20 meaning i have to reach lvl30???So why didnt they just put lvl30 there as a requirement.Thanks in advance.

If I'm reading it right you are referring to the column that says Beta keys and for example 10 over level 20. So that would be 10 beta keys given randomly to qualifying players (over level 20).
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Nice indeed...
not one for races, but the breach ones sound to good to miss
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
retards like always, lottery rewards again no thx not gonna gamble my time again and prizes for the 1 week and 2 weeks even bigger lottery with only an old demigod for top1 ascendacy just LUL i will stick to the game i'm playing...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info