Beta Events Schedule - Win Beta Keys and Microtransactions!

Nice!
"
Fritso wrote:
Can anyone explain me what the events being 'voided' means?

It means when the event ends all characters and stash contents are deleted instead of being transferred to a permanent league.

They do this for any event where the economy of that event is not in balance with normal leagues.
Uber Beyond looks ridonkulous. Can't wait ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
how will people playing xbox be given beta keys? or will there be no beta for xbox?
Some good ideas for races in here - really looking forward to the new ones. One problem: you're making me think twice about buying into the beta :o
Last edited by innervation on Jun 1, 2017, 11:23:47 PM
deleted
Last edited by WildWombat on Jun 2, 2017, 12:17:45 AM
As a person who lives in NA I am very glad to see that both 1 week and 2 week races are set for Saturday instead of the Friday noon regular set up. Having to take a day off on Friday just to race in PoE sucks a lot.
Looks like a good Alterative to Legacy or Beta, will try to take some Time for these.
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
I'm playing through Steam. Am I still in the draw to win a beta key if I hit the level requirement in an event? I'm not even sure what email I would have registered.
Last edited by Peanutius on Jun 2, 2017, 6:18:55 AM
Is there a way to import the whole race season into my Google calendar / a public calendar already available? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info