Beta Events Schedule - Win Beta Keys and Microtransactions!

yaaaaaassss (🌸=◡=)
At the end of Breach we got our race weekend, and I had mentioned how I couldn't wait for the next race event, but GGG really out did themselves on this one. Great layout and perfect prizes, the betas keys were very smart to include. Thanks again GGG
WHERE IS SPANISH LANGUAGE? We are in the 21st century, not the 15th....but ok you are losing players...u like that?
I'm always damn slow even after 1k5 hours, i just can't help but kill any pack i see. But i'll definitely check these new types of races o/. Maybe some older ones i missed too like BLAMT or Cutthroat (to die in a second :B).

I'll mostly try to get my challenges done in the Legacy league thanks to the extension of it. If the yolo build i did will work, aka have enough dps (survivability, VP + Cloak in Savagery should be good :p).
Last edited by Harest on Jun 1, 2017, 11:37:59 AM
Nice this is gonna be fun
HYPUUUUUUUUUU IS REAL
Sweet!
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Its good work :-)
Well, I was excited about the uber and monstrous races, until I looked at the times, which are completely awful for anyone EST who has a 9-5 job. I won't get to see a single monstrous or breach race. There are 3 uber beyond's that are doable, but those sound the least interesting anyway. How are there no monstrous or breach races after 5pm for the US? I guess at least mayhem will still be good...
Last edited by gardiac on Jun 1, 2017, 1:46:10 PM
Would be nice, if i wouldn't have exams for the whole month.

Nice events though. 1 week legacy would be nice if it had a decent droprate of those relic things.

Then again, it would be better as a core mechanic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info