New 3D Art for Supporter Uniques - Work in Progress Preview

"
ebeninami wrote:
Who cares how items look like if you play zoomed out anyways.
Exept Armors and Helmets everything else is not interesting.

I don't care 3D Art.
Fix the Core-Problems.
MTX? Screw that, i will never put a Penny anymore into this Game.
Support is not Helpfull too.

FIX YOUUR FUCKING ENGINE AND NETWORK.

Im Sick and Tired of this " Failed to Join an Instance ".
Lost many Maps ( Valuable MAPS ) to this fucking-piece-of-shit.

agree
Hey. GGG.

I know that alot of people like modeling items from games they play.
Do you cooperate with them now?

I mean. Community can generate alot of 3D models for game, if they like what they do.
You just note them in Titles as creator...

This is how I see this can work.

Someting like (or opposite) Unique item creation process.
Interesting mechanics enthusiast.
Last edited by farmazongold on May 30, 2017, 1:17:33 PM
"
impaviduscene wrote:
"
ebeninami wrote:
Who cares how items look like if you play zoomed out anyways.
Exept Armors and Helmets everything else is not interesting.

I don't care 3D Art.
Fix the Core-Problems.
MTX? Screw that, i will never put a Penny anymore into this Game.
Support is not Helpfull too.

FIX YOUUR FUCKING ENGINE AND NETWORK.

Im Sick and Tired of this " Failed to Join an Instance ".
Lost many Maps ( Valuable MAPS ) to this fucking-piece-of-shit.

agree

What you both seem to forget (like it´s the case in nearly every announcement of new visual stuff) is that the 3D Team and the Game optimisation team are two different groups of people. Those who designed these new 3D arts aren`t even able to "fix [their] fucking engine". What do you propose? That they just sit around doing nothing because you are angry about the way some other teams work or not work?
It makes no sense whatsoever to complain about new 3D art when it in no way interferes with solving the by you named problems.

nice
I wouldn't be surprised if real reason why shadow got exiled is because of how he looks like.
Terminus est Should get 3d alt art of queen's of decree.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on May 30, 2017, 3:34:35 PM
Mark Of the Doubting Knight looking sick! :)
That's not how you hold daggers, Jesus.. You have to hold it with the other side front, even if you are holding it upside down the cutting part still has to face the front.
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
"
Since this announcement is basically about 3D art Skin transfers and that Chris said that Mtx system is getting overhauled , can we expect Tweaks on how Skin transfers work?

The initial version of the MTX system contains no changes to Skin Transfers. We'll make those changes later, when we're able to.
thanks for reply and transparency

Note:why have my name been removed from quote reply? The current way the forum works makes it already pretty painful to find if somebody answered you, you take out the only thing that can lead me to a possible reply
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 30, 2017, 4:22:55 PM
Looking good!

...but I'm still dreaming of the day when we can use the race rewards as skin transfers in the temporary leagues. Earning those was a load of work, and the only purpose they have at the moment is to gather dust in the vaults of standard.

FeelsSadMan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info