The Divide

...............___@@@__
......_____//____?____\______
----o--------CARE-POLICE----@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-

ooold times
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
I'd have to agree that at this point basically none of us really care. It's a matter of who cares enough to even log in right now. We'll see if 3.0 can re-kindle most peoples interest and for how long. I'm thinking maybe about a week til we get lvl 20-21 gems and realize PvP is still poo. Maybe not even poo because of balance but based on the fact waiting in queue for hours on end just to face the same guy is pretty much a deal breaker when you have a life.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Jun 29, 2017, 7:20:01 PM
^ yep most likely
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
i dunno, i did like 25-30 1v1s last night over the span of 2 hours or so.

and if we tried to coordinate shit, it would be easy. at least, as far as 1v1s or filling sarn is concerned.

it's sad that we can't even come close to d2's self-policing, though. re: balance
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Jun 29, 2017, 8:34:04 PM
We can self-police, we just have zero dev support and bad foundation. The shitty players who don't want to actually *work* towards victory, we could take care of ourselves if PVP was good again.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Márkusz wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo8vV3Hc8Sw

i changed a lot of stuff after this match but this is a good example.

probably after 3.0 only with a gg wand + 15bcr we can kill it with an attack build.

Just grab whatever wands with bcr mods and it should be easier.

I assume this is probably the best Block Pen wand. Might need to do some science but can't DW it ha.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
trav_dawg wrote:
"
Márkusz wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo8vV3Hc8Sw

i changed a lot of stuff after this match but this is a good example.

probably after 3.0 only with a gg wand + 15bcr we can kill it with an attack build.

Just grab whatever wands with bcr mods and it should be easier.

I assume this is probably the best Block Pen wand. Might need to do some science but can't DW it ha.

probably prophecy wands are best, tornado comes second.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

Bought this little guy for 2ex in legacy for futur projects. 1pref/2suf craftable after clean (I wish hybrid phys was still there :p).
Last edited by IceDeal on Jun 30, 2017, 7:11:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info