Mulla's got ya there.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Actalo wrote:
I'm really disappointed in these answers.

I was hoping to begin a dialogue about affecting positive change.

Do better.

Yes we can.

Well this thread's topic is about gearing and wealth inequality, but that is not the property of PvP, it's a core game property, and I hope you see without a discussion that it is not going to change.

However wish you good luck getting any PvP related changes going, curious to see what you can do.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
also making exalts in pve is way easier than before for non flippers.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Actalo wrote:
I'm really disappointed in these answers.

I was hoping to begin a dialogue about affecting positive change.

Do better.

Yes we can.

If that couldn't save America why on earth do you think it will save the PvP system of a game no one plays?
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
I like you, i appreciate you. I agree with you
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Try lld you can #1 for chaos instead of exalts.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
"
ripnburn69 wrote:

dont know the meta or much about lld anymore, but it'd surely cost you more than chaos lol

pretty sure noobsidro even eternaled some of his items way back
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Jun 2, 2017, 4:19:12 PM
"
"
ripnburn69 wrote:

dont know the meta or much about lld anymore, but it'd surely cost you more than chaos lol

pretty sure noobsidro even eternaled some of his items way back

Oh you can spend all you want. But in a challenge league it's really not necessary.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
"
ripnburn69 wrote:

Oh you can spend all you want. But in a challenge league it's really not necessary.

true but then again you can get away quite cheap in hld too if you're in a challengeleague. Higher playerbase though so by default there will be more people spending more money. If you wanta reliable lld experience afaik standard is the way to go, and you want to hit that #1 it's gonna be quite expensive
"
If you wanta reliable lld experience afaik standard is the way to go, and you want to hit that #1 it's gonna be quite expensive

LLD is actually way way more dead than HLD is now. Also temp league is probably better for that as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info