The Purple Weapon Effect now automatically applies to both weapons if you're dual-wielding!

"
KingCroc wrote:
Please can we get a promo that excludes those 6 privileged countries, that is fair. Not available in africa, this is racism

its 2017 everything is racist or offensive somehow lol
I dont see any any key!
And than we Doubled it!
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Oh get over it.

I'll definitely get over it, but probably not before skipping on the next supporter pack. Which is exactly my point. This is not outrageous enough to make people quit, but you don't buy MTX when you aren't happy, do you?

You honestly are not happy because other People get something nice & the Game You play & maybe even like gets some Promotion? Sorry, that's just dumb ;)

Regards,
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
This is a shit thing that happen I'm sure GGG did not had planed to cock block a large part of their community it happen because it was a good chance for them and the good of the company and the game in the long therm is something they need to watch out, but still sucks that it happen it would be nice if GGG could find a way to help those out there that can't get twitch prime into the chance to get the stuff. Is a nice way to promote things GGG helps twitch prime get promoted and Twitch Prime helps GGG promote PoE but when a good part of the community gets left out because region stuff is kinda shitty.

For the people that say but they are only MTX and stuff and why do we bother with trying to get it so badly, look its item that will cost money and we are humans we like shinny free stuff and if there is a chance to get it why won't we try to get it and it sucks and is frustrating to be so close and not be able to get it because some stupid thing as region blocks Specialy since its FREE personally I like purple it hurt me that I missed prophecy league and could not but support pack for it Q.Q or get any of the league cosmetics but oh well that is my bad for not paying attention but dammit being so close to taste it just to get told oh because you don't live in any of this countries or don't own a CC or DC from them you can't get this shinny stuff.

And honestly what would have happen if it had been the other way around all the "minor" countries get it but the "big" places like USA don't that would be crazy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info