The Purple Weapon Effect now automatically applies to both weapons if you're dual-wielding!

Last bumped on May 25, 2017, 12:26:04 PM
Why no music ? :'(
Purple just got doubled.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Double-dip your weapons in PURPLE while you can! :)
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Keep pushing this promotion. Remind the majority of your players that they can't have it. Add more to it and shove it in their faces. Piss them off the best you can. This is a brilliant move.

Is Amazon paying you enough to compensate for the loss of MTX sales when all those players suddenly don't feel like buying another MTX or two?
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Keep pushing this promotion. Remind the majority of your players that they can't have it. Add more to it and shove it in their faces. Piss them off the best you can. This is a brilliant move.

Is Amazon paying you enough to compensate for the loss of MTX sales when all those players suddenly don't feel like buying another MTX or two?

If GGG could get a promotion that only works in <your country> and is of little development cost to them, should they avoid it?
"
pneuma wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:

If GGG could get a promotion that only works in <your country> and is of little development cost to them, should they avoid it?

Yes. It will piss off everybody in other countries. Especially if they advertise it incessantly and improve it along the way.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Oh get over it.

I'll definitely get over it, but probably not before skipping on the next supporter pack. Which is exactly my point. This is not outrageous enough to make people quit, but you don't buy MTX when you aren't happy, do you?
Well, props on being logically consistent.

It's already over -- player numbers were crunched, expected revenue before and after, and the decision was made. There's a 0% chance they'll go back on this now.

I hope you (and anyone else really miffed about it) can make your peace with it. I don't think a manageable amount of outrage was a surprise to GGG. If they survived the Xbox announcement, they'll survive this.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Oh get over it.

I'll definitely get over it, but probably not before skipping on the next supporter pack. Which is exactly my point. This is not outrageous enough to make people quit, but you don't buy MTX when you aren't happy, do you?

You do realize GGG got nothing to do in which countries you can have Prime, right? So why complain to GGG? Go email Twitch or Amazon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info