LavaBurst

ok, there are some stuff that i can't understand,

-how do you get onslaught?(oh ok flask)

notes

-at lvl 96 we both have 8k-8.1k life

-when you set the "is the enemy boss" to shaper,
crit gets 33% more damage(cause the tree has additional 11% pen, 6+5)

-otherwise, it still has 20% more damage and you can have flicker strike experience with it.

your rings & gear is amazing also. kaom's roots +1 frenzy is a really solid idea, even though my rings are great for my wander/bow build, for oro's variant they suck hard. i wish i could use kaom's roots too, but my rings are for pvp/crit builds they lack resistances very very badly.

will figure out a way though, i really liked the idea. 10% pen kaom's roots would be good on my build. too bad i have chaos resistance all over my gear which are just occupying suffixes.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on May 30, 2017, 5:00:43 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
ok, there are some stuff that i can't understand,

-how do you get onslaught?(oh ok flask)

notes

-at lvl 96 we both have 8k-8.1k life

-when you set the "is the enemy boss" to shaper,
crit gets 33% more damage(cause the tree has additional 11% pen, 6+5)

-otherwise, it still has 20% more damage and you can have flicker strike experience with it.

your rings & gear is amazing also. kaom's roots +1 frenzy is a really solid idea, even though my rings are great for my wander/bow build, for oro's variant they suck hard. i wish i could use kaom's roots too, but my rings are for pvp/crit builds they lack resistances very very badly.

will figure out a way though, i really liked the idea. 10% pen kaom's roots would be good on my build.

I use kaom's root mainly for stun and slow immune, temporal chain or stun are very annoying sometimes, so I just can't get rid of that boots.

I didn't really calculate specifically on bosses, I think crit widen the gap in those category. What forbid me to try the ccrit build for now is that molten strike enchantment is on meta right now so wasn't cheap, and it is not easy to get a rat nest with +3 molten proj. at the moment. If I got such a helmet I might build something similar to you too.
Maybe I'm just blind and didn't see in on the other pages (very sorry if I did miss it), but I assume for bandits you went Oak/Kraityn/Kraityn?

Edit: Nevermind I am blind, it was in the .jpgs
Last edited by Metty on May 30, 2017, 5:16:05 PM

better than rare boots, at least before 3.0!

I got one shotted by Shaper while i was having 8k life, but i haven't seen them yet they are hitting more than 8.4k life per hit.

kaom's roots plays good role there.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Metty wrote:
Maybe I'm just blind and didn't see in on the other pages (very sorry if I did miss it), but I assume for bandits you went Oak/Kraityn/Kraityn?

Edit: Nevermind I am blind, it was in the .jpgs

+1 frenzy charge is must, you can decide between picking oak at normal, or attack speed at cruel.
Bought a 6L Oro's. While I don't think it will match BLS in DPS. I'd be willing to exchange getting more HP with a Kaom's and using Oro's to do comparable DPS overall. Just will have to buy the Kaom's and some regrets to respec my zerker this week.
"
reciprocate wrote:
Bought a 6L Oro's. While I don't think it will match BLS in DPS. I'd be willing to exchange getting more HP with a Kaom's and using Oro's to do comparable DPS overall. Just will have to buy the Kaom's and some regrets to respec my zerker this week.

I am not sure how it is compared mathatically on POB or tooltip, but in combat Oro's molten strike seems faster in terms of boss killing when I compared with Mathil's or LiftingNerdBro's BLS MS video. Of course this is just feeling, nothing really accurate.

Also I use Oro mainly for two things, one is kaom's heart, another is flicker strike, which is really fun and fast for mapping.
"
chestercho wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:

I am not sure how it is compared mathatically on POB or tooltip, but in combat Oro's molten strike seems faster in terms of boss killing when I compared with Mathil's or LiftingNerdBro's BLS MS video. Of course this is just feeling, nothing really accurate.

Also I use Oro mainly for two things, one is kaom's heart, another is flicker strike, which is really fun and fast for mapping.

One question regarding RT version of Oro's, do you find yourself not always able to keep frenzy charge uptime? I figure you do run blood rage as well to make sure you generate charges there too.
"
reciprocate wrote:

actually no, i did a thorough search for that and the best BLS dps with +50 str from every gear, perfect jewels and everything can have 550 k dps Maximum.

Without Blood Rage + Or Killing enemies Oro's can generate frenzy charges if it's a crit build. i have 73% ignite chance. thats what makes Oro's damage skyrocket. You can generate 6 fgrenzy charges in 2-3 attacks, that is simply 24% more damage, 24% attaack speed.

also you can't get crit build with BLS since you are desperately focused on getting +str from everywhere.

Last edited by Rupenus on May 31, 2017, 2:06:07 AM
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
chestercho wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:

One question regarding RT version of Oro's, do you find yourself not always able to keep frenzy charge uptime? I figure you do run blood rage as well to make sure you generate charges there too.

As I remember Oro restricted one frenzy charge generation per attack every with multi strike, but depends on what skills you use, flicker strike is always consuming charges so you usually won't have maximum charges all the time, other skills is just fine.
Last edited by chestercho on May 31, 2017, 5:10:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info