LavaBurst

Already killed Chimera, Hydra and Mino. I Can't kill Phoenix, he and his minions keep oneshoting me and dps against him is very low. Any suggestion how to improve?
Last edited by TonyBlight on Aug 17, 2017, 4:12:25 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1965236/page/1#p14761122
Named: 3.0 Marauder-Lavaburst

I will rewrite abit of this guide.
- Smoothen it out.
- Add, change some bad parts so its just better understood.

Right now i just did an "Copy-paste"
- So people can keep follow it so we dont lose a good build!
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
Last edited by SevenSinsOfHell on Aug 18, 2017, 9:36:02 PM
All Hail SevenSins
devs didnt delete the thread : (

if you wanna rebuild or use this build, keep in mind:

- don't use flicker while leveling, get a decent gear then use flicker. if you dont know what decent gear or flicker is like, it's totally not recommended then. stick to lightning strike or frost blades.
- phoenix is close to impossible with oro's for obvious reasons: more% damage taken multipliers on oro's. the rest of the bosses are quite easy. vs phoenix use multiple layers of defenses. i'd use taste of hate + lightning coil to deal with phoenix. always use distracters like decoy totem or ancestral protectors.
- don't underestimate movespeed in this build while doing shaper farming. it's important.
- without good jewelry don't expect to have good dps.
- please don't use molten strike for map clearing, it's like using barrage to clear maps. it's the worst idea that you can ever follow.

anyone can copy, write guides, use this build to construct theirs, if you liked and care you can mention my name, if you don't care, it's totally ok. build making in poe just requires basic understading of mathematics and path of exile and nothing more. being proud of build making and asking for a mention of your name is something that i find really pathetic, i must say. so, go on, copy this build or re-construct, re-write, make it better as you see fit.

However, there are people who can't have basic understading of basic stuff - which is totally okay - but they blame the build instead of themselves. I don't wanna deal with such people, i don't have time for it either. So i completely abandon this build and answering questions.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 19, 2017, 1:52:04 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:

- don't use flicker while leveling, get a decent gear then use flicker. if you dont know what decent gear or flicker is like, it's totally not recommended then. stick to lightning strike or frost blades.
- phoenix is close to impossible with oro's for obvious reasons: more% damage taken multipliers on oro's. the rest of the bosses are quite easy. vs phoenix use multiple layers of defenses. i'd use taste of hate + lightning coil to deal with phoenix. always use distracters like decoy totem or ancestral protectors.
- don't underestimate movespeed in this build while doing shaper farming. it's important.
- please don't use molten strike for map clearing, it's like using barrage to clear maps. it's the worst idea that you can ever follow.

anyone can copy, write guides, use this build to construct theirs, if you liked and care you can mention my name, if you don't care, it's totally ok. build making in poe just requires basic understading of mathematics and path of exile and nothing more. being proud of build making and asking for a mention of your name is something that i find really pathetic, i must say. so, go on, copy this build or re-construct, re-write, make it better as you see fit.

However, there are people who can't have basic understading of basic stuff - which is totally okay - but they blame the build instead of themselves. I don't wanna deal with such people, i don't have time for it either. So i completely abandon this build and answering questions.

i will, im thinking of a way to use Whirlwind + cast-on-crit for Map Clearing.
Something viable together with current build setup for fair good clearspeed.
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
"
"
Rupenus wrote:

i will, im thinking of a way to use Whirlwind + cast-on-crit for Map Clearing.
Something viable together with current build setup for fair good clearspeed.

terminus est is the answer and it's been done million times: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdjgjgi_hqM

with cyclone* the best choice is cospri's malice: cospri cyclone 6 man shaper kill, the infamous video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIwoMsnOqno

these builds require very good gear and understading of how accuracy & crit chance and discharge proc damage works together.

this lavaburst, however, has nothing to do with these builds.

also, due to AWESOME servers and GG level graphic engine algorithms coding abilities of our devs, discharge and coc brings a lot of burden to servers, since forever these builds are getting hammered like there is no tomorrow.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 20, 2017, 11:57:21 AM
When I insert my character to Path of Building, I get magma orbs dps of 150.000, is this per projectile?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom wrote:
When I insert my character to Path of Building, I get magma orbs dps of 150.000, is this per projectile?

most probably, yes. point blank not included.
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Spacecom wrote:

most probably, yes. point blank not included.

Ah, I see.Ihave put pointblank in tree thought.Does it not get included automaticaly?I ll see whats going on, thanks.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
anyone with headhunter tried this build?
moooo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info