Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

"
CaMarchePas wrote:
Cool i'm in a country that can do it !

Oh it's called Twitch Prime but it's Amazon Prime.

Already had an Amazon Prime trial in the past.

There is no Twitch Prime trial, it's ONLY Amazon Prime trial.

So i can't get the offer.

Wonderfull.

Step 1: Create new email address (free - easy)
Step 2: Sign up for a new trial (free - easy)
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Purple Profit!
Purple here, purple there.. how old is that artist who make that graphics?

17?

"
Blocknite wrote:
"
SacredPrince wrote:
Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country.

wow ! what a bullshit organization. GGG next time please work more on it, this is giving really pain.

This is unfortunately a result of Twitch not having Licence or a running Business in your country. It sucks sure, but it's not GGG's fault.. This is nothing more than a world-wide public marketing campaign to the US, UK and a few other countries.

I blame GGG because FREE advert is on PoE site and posted by Bex. So Bex what you plan to do with that?

We know you are reading, will be that free for everyone or no?
OOHHH YEAH!!!!!

THX GGG
Good that these are so ugly that it's not even worth swapping to VPN :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Blocknite wrote:
"
CaMarchePas wrote:
Cool i'm in a country that can do it !

Oh it's called Twitch Prime but it's Amazon Prime.

Already had an Amazon Prime trial in the past.

There is no Twitch Prime trial, it's ONLY Amazon Prime trial.

So i can't get the offer.

Wonderfull.

Step 1: Create new email address (free - easy)
Step 2: Sign up for a new trial (free - easy)
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Purple Profit!

Step 1: Create new Twitch account, easy, done
Step 2: Create a new Amazon account to link your Twitch account, easy, done
Step 3: Sign up for a month Trial for Twitch Premium (AKA AMAZON PREMIUM), oh strange, i need to register a credit card for Amazon, credit card already used on another account so i can't. (even if you remove it in case you ask)

And no i won't use someone else i know credit card to get that, because that's stupid if we talk about security and legitimity of accounts.
Last edited by CaMarchePas on May 23, 2017, 6:11:54 PM
Stop whining.
If you really want to get the mtx just use a vpn; create new accounts and redeem the effects. Sure, it requires some work but it's cheaper than paying ggg for something they are giving away for free to a handful of people cause twitch prime is a shady deal.

And to the other whiners that cry it's not free... Sure it is. First month of twitch prime is free. Plenty of time to redeem the effects and cancel the subscription without paying a dime.
When u see free stuff but ur country is blocked so u sit in corner and wait for Santa Claus half year.
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
Stop whining.
If you really want to get the mtx just use a vpn; create new accounts and redeem the effects. Sure, it requires some work but it's cheaper than paying ggg for something they are giving away for free to a handful of people cause twitch prime is a shady deal.

And to the other whiners that cry it's not free... Sure it is. First month of twitch prime is free. Plenty of time to redeem the effects and cancel the subscription without paying a dime.

The Boss talked, thank you..
Worked without a problem, my country is not on the list, but as said in this and previous thread, getting it done with vpn/opera browser takes less time than posting here does. (No, your credit card doesn't have to come from either of eligible countries, any card works, you won't pay anything either, as long as you don't fail to cancel your sub in 30 day period).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info